Guilty

Yugyeom and Rosé being call by the principal and asked what happen  to Lisa. She also said that their school reputation will drop down if the police know about this.

Jungkook came to school like always. Then he felt weird when people whisper to each other when they saw him. It's not like always, girls started to scare whe they saw him. He went in the class and close the door. Then Yugyeom and Rosé pull him.

"Hey! Watch it!"he scolded them.

"Did you sabotajed Lisa yesterday?"Rosé asked.

"Why would I?"

"Cause there's a cutter in her hand and her body is full of blood."Yugyeom continued.

"Let me see her."Jungkook turn around. Rosé hold his shoulder.

"She already went to Thailand with Jisoo. You're too late."Jungkook felt empty and went back to the class.

At the end of the class, Jungkook texted Lisa but she didn't reply. He walk home and greeted by their brothers. He ignored and went upstairs.

"I know how you feels right know Jungkook. You don't have to hide it."

He slammed the door and plopped his body on the bed. He cried and prayed that Lisa came back for him.

"We have to leave him alone. Did you text Lisa?"Jimin ask Suga.

"I did but she still didn't reply. Then I text her mom, her mom said that she don't one anybody text her."

They groaned. Then Jin called Jisoo for explaination and ask about Lisa.

"Jisoo said that Lisa will continue her studies there in Bangkok."

The next day, Jungkook didn't went to class cause he's having a bad fever. He breath heavily, his body start to get warmer and he breath even louder. Rose and Yugyeom went to his room and bring him some food.

"Hey, bro. We brought some food here for you. Why don't you take a bite?"Yugyeom said with his lower tone. He felt pity with Jungkook's condition. He refused to eat.

"Jungkook, it's not even your fault. Lisa has a reason of leaving Korea. If it weren't her ask her to go back to Bangkok, she won't. She like to stay here."Rose explain.

Then she take out something from her bag. It's a giant gift box. Jungkook sit up and open the box. He shocked and cry in happiness.

The box was full of him and Lisa in the past. The were together for too long, he remembered when Lisa said'If I get to marry someday, I would marry someone was in front of me all the time.'

They even made a promise that they will met again even though they were separate for a long time.

'Jungkook, can you promise me something?'

'What is it?'

'If we were separate, you promise me to look for me someday, alright?'

He finally remembered that the promise they made last year. Then he start to talk to these 2.

"I will came to the exam tomorrow. After our has finished, I want to search for her at Bangkok."Rose and Yugyeom smiled.

"That's the spirit. Now eat."

After the final exam, Jungkook packed up his stuff that he wants to bring to Bangkok. Jin, Jimin and Suga decide to follow him. He wears the scarf that Lisa gave to her during his bday.

On the way to the way to the Bangkok, Jin texted Jisoo that they were on their way there.

They arrived then went to take a cab. Suga find the most expensive hotel and the best in Bangkok. After that Jungkook went for a walk at the nearest, best cafe in Bangkok. Jimin follows him.

He went inside the cafe and took a place at the window with Jimin. He went to the counter and ordered for him and Jimin.

"Excuse miss, can I get iced chocolate one and hot mocha 1?"

"Sure."the barista didn't turn to look at him.

"How much is cost?"then she turn to go at the counter.

Jungkook shocked and dropped all of it's money. Tears start to dropped but the he holds. The cashier shocked to look at him too.

"Li..Lisa?"his voice cracked.

"Jungkook..."than they start to cry.

"Why'd you guys waste your time come here.?"she ask as she sat at the Jimin and Jungkook's table.

"I did promised you something, didn't I?"he smiled.

"You still remember that promise? I though you just take it as a joked."

"Why would I? I'm not going break the promise between me and my future wife."he smiled and Lisa shocked still thinking about the questioned.