ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 || ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

-5 hours later-

Baekhyun PoV

We had lunch hour. Finally.
(Curvy sehun, Baekhyun thick)
"Baekhyunie? Let's grab something to eat."
"I'm not really in the mood Seh-"
I couldn't go any further because he pulled me out of my chair.
"OI LET ME GO"
"Shut up or else I'm gonna carry you outside."
"You wouldn't dare"
"You sure?"
And with these words he actually carried me bridal style. He's pretty strong, like I weigh alot. Yujin always tells me I'm a stick but a scale never lies.
"You're embarrassing"
"You're pretty light even tough you nearly ate the whole restaurant yesterday."
".. The food was delicious tho."
"Yeah I realized"
He laughed and then let me stand as soon as we got out of the office.
"You could've done that earlier"
"If you'd have heard of me I mustn't have done that."
"Touché."
We both began to laugh and went to a sandwich joint. I bought me a huge sandwich with a cola. Sehun bought the exact same. We both sat at the window. I looked outside while eating.

Sehun PoV
My heart broke in pieces when I saw him crying today. He doesn't deserve this. Not any of these things. I don't know why he was so upset- But I really want to know. Don't want to pressure him though..
I looked at him. His side view is beautiful. He himself is like a piece of art.
"Baekhyun? If you ever need anything
Please, don't be shy and tell me.
We know each other for a day but don't worry, I'm trustworthy. I hope, you know that"
Baekhyun turned his head and looked straight into my eyes.
"Thank you, Sehun.~"
His smile. His damn smile.

-After 15 minutes-

I ate my sandwich, and just looked at Baekhyun. He's so adorable. I heard someone entering the store, and shrunk.

Baekhyun PoV
I saw Sehun looking behind me. What could be that terrifying? A monster? I turned behind. And yes, it was a monster. Or even worse.
(Sehun Curvy and thick, Baekhyun thick, Chanyeol Curvy)
"Wow, a Boss from a successful company buys fast food."
Chanyeol looked at us with a disinterested face and my smile I earlier had vanished. I looked at him, and he looked at me.
"I'm still human. And I'm not buying it for me, it's for someone else."
His ears got red. He's lying. He didn't change at all. Cute. He glanced at me again. I feel the awkwardness between us. I hate awkward scenarios.
"Yoda you can sit and eat with us"
"How did you-"
I looked through him. He can't lie to me. You can't lie to Byun Baekhyun.
"Who said he can sit here?"
"Who said he couldn't? Take your food and sit down next to us Chanyeol."
Sehun looked at me weirdly. Probably because I call him Chanyeol. Or Yoda. Or just both. Chanyeol bought his Sandwich and sat down beside ME. Holy shit I was so nervous and I didn't even know why.
I felt the deathglare from Sehun.
"If you both tell this any-"
"Don't worry. We won't go around and tell everyone EYYYYOOO WE MET OUR BOSS IN A SANDWICH JOINTT AND GUESS WHAT
HE
ATE
SOMETHING THERE"
Chanyeol couldn't hide a small smile. And this small smile was the death of me.

Chanyeol PoV
I can't believe how much this guy resembles Baekhyun. I really need to meet her so that I can get these thoughts out of my head. I mean.. He knew about my dream.. He calls me Yoda..? I really don't know what to think anymore. I just want to hold her in my arms again?
"Chanyeol, if you don't want to eat anymore I can eat it yaa knoww"

Jap. It's really creepy. How can someone resemble someone so much ?

"You can shut up, and don't talk to me."
"Don't be so rude to him, Mr.Park."
"Who are you to tell me what to do? Want to lose your Job? Huh?"

He looked pissed.

"Baekhyun, let's go."

I actually saw them today. How Sehun carried him. It made me sick. So sick.
"You can go if you want, but secretary Baekhyun will stay here."
"You just told him to shut up and don't talk to him!"
.. He is right.
I looked over to Baekhyun who looked at both of us with a shocked AND confused face.
"Good take him, it isn't like I'd care about him."
With these words Sehun took Baekhyun by the hand, which also made me really sick and went outside.
What stupid folks.

Baekhyun PoV

Huh?? I like don't understand anything right now ok let me PROCESS
Chanyeol eat us with
Chanyeol me saying sTFU
Sehun argue Chanyeol
Sehun want to go
Chanyeol NONONO he stay here
More arguing
And now I'm here with Sehun. This was the most dramatic minute in my whole life LOL.
"Are you fine? He's such a big asshole right?"
Sehun seemed and sounded pissed.
Woops??
"Yeah everything's alright Sehunie"

Sehun PoV
.. I don't know why but there is something going on between this two. And even if Baekhyun doesn't want to tell me,
I'll make him.

————————————————————————
eyyo new chapter
Hope y'all enjoyed~

————————————————————————eyyo new chapter Hope y'all enjoyed~