Dear Sensei,

{Genos's POV}

            I watch Sensei calculate the better deal at the supermarket. One he finally makes up his mind we walk to the check out. "Wait one second" he says and speeds to an isle and comes back within two seconds and puts something else on the  conveyor belt, adding to his bill. We walk out the building and I look up at the sky. The sun is going down. It getting closer to winter so the days are getting shorter, the sun is starting to go down at 7:30 lately. I then look at the people on the other side side of the street.

          I see a couple giggling. The woman is holding some few bags of clothing she had just bought coming out of a department store. Then man next to her takes the bags in his hand and links arms with her. She smiles and leans her head on his shoulder. 

         "What's on your mind Genos?" Asks Saitama. I look at him and hesitate, "uh nothing Sensei" I say. "Ok"  he simply says. "May I take your bags Sensei?" I ask nervously. "Uh sure.." he answers handing me two of the bags. I see his eyes glitter slightly in the sunlight. I hide my smile. But then he smiles at me and then looks away. I feel my heart flutter. The rest of the way home we stay silent as the sun sets behind the buildings. 

~ok I know this was short but I tried, I'll continue either later or tomorrow~