Wait... Cyborgs blush?

[Genos POV]

             Saitama and I got home, and I swiftly put away the groceries. I put on my apron, and approach Sensei. 

"Hello Sensei," I start, "what would you like for dinner?"

Saitama looks at me blankly, "whatever you want Genos."

"Really? Are you sure Sensei?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah." He says

I run to the kitchen and whip up a meal, one of my favorites that Mother used to make. (Let's just assume he can taste food) I also decide to make some cookies just as a treat for Saitama. He deserves it. I had him a plate of food and sit down next to him with mine. Saitama smiles, making me smile inside as well. "Thank you Genos!!" He says.

I then hold out the patter of cookies. Sensei takes one and shoves it in his mouth. Damn I wonder– nvm. Sensei's eyes suddenly widen. "Wow Genos!! You're the best!!" He yells. 

I quickly turn away from him and blush. "Th-thank you Sensei" I stutter. I leave the platter of cookies next to him and run to my room. I still on the bed and pull the sheets over my head. 'Why do I feel like this?!?' I think. 'I'm a Cyborg!! I shouldn't feel like this! But what is this weird feeling in my heart?' I sigh and roll over on my side. I'm alone with my thoughts for a few minutes. Then I hear a quiet knock on the door. Without permission to come in, the door opens.

A tall shadow steps into the doorway. "Hey Genos, is anything wrong?" A sweet voice speaks sending shock ways through the dark room. "Yes sensei, I will be out in a minute to do the dishes." I say.

"Oh, okay Genos whatever you want." The shadow starts to disappear along with the light.

"Sensei?" I whisper.

The door suddenly reopens, light coming back into the room. 

"Yes Genos?" 

"Sensei.... how do you love?"

[Hehehehehehe, cliff hanger ;)]