Chapter 1: Elsa's P.O.V.

I sit on my bed and watch the clock. It's been two hours since Jack called me, telling me he was coming to visit. At first, I was so excited. Now I'm just nervous. Kristoff is also coming to see Anna, my sister. The problem is, Jack and Kristoff are coming on the same day. What if when they meet, they don't like each other, and they fight? Or worse. What if Jack gets caught up in a snowstorm and doesn't make it. No, that's silly. He's Jack Frost. A snowstorm couldn't even phase him.

   "Hey Elsa!" My sister calls. "Yeah?" I say. "Have you picked out your outfit yet? Cause I want you to come see mine!" She sounds overly excited. Then again, Anna usally is. "Not yet. Wanna come help me decide?" I hope she says yes. I'm not the best at picking out clothes. "Sure!" she says as she walks in my room. "Elsa!" She screams. "What? What?" I say alarmed. "You haven't moved since I saw you this morning! Are you feeling OK?" She asks. "Yes." I lie. Then I correct it. "No. I don't know. I'm worried! What if Jack and Kristoff don't like each other? It could be a disaster!" I blurt out. Anna laughes. "They won't. And even if they did, it would probably just be to impress us. You know how boys are!" She says. "Now come on. Let's find you an outfit!

   We finally settle for a pair of white jeans and a sparkly blue blouse. I also slip on my favorite blue shoes. Anna leaves to finish setting up for the boys, and I fix my hair just like I did the day I became queen of Ariendelle. As soon as I get downstairs, there's a knock on the door. Anna and I exchange looks. I open the door, and there stands Jack and Kristoff. They are both smiling crazily and rush in to hug us. We all laugh.