Character's for "The New Girl"

Character 1:

Name: Juniper Justice

Hair Color: Her hair is wavy black.

Race: She is an African-American.

Eye Color: Her eyes are green.

Tattoos: She has a tattoo on her left wrist saying "strong" and the back of her neck saying "my challenges makes me stronger."

Scars/ Markings: She has a scar on her right eyebrow.

Gender: She is a female.

Height: She is 5'14.

Personality: She is nice, caring, protective over what she cares about, shy, bookworm, fun, and smart

Character 2:

Name: Ivan Petrov

Hair Color: He has short silver-blue wavy hair.

Race: He is a Russian.

Eye Color: He has Grey eyes.

Tattoos: He has paw prints on her chest.

Scars/ Markings: He has a scar on the back of their hand in the middle.

Gender: He is a male.

Height: He is 5'6.

Personality: He is gay, cocky, straightforward, driven to succeed, caring, protects what he cares for, talkative.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: Hope you like it @JaydaCleveland you could change the personality if you want I never know what to put for that, so I just come up with what I put down. if you see any grammer mistakes please let me know, I would really appreciate it a lot. Go check out her books, they're great. I promise Jayda work is fantastic she never disappoints her readers. As always, I would love to know what you think in the comments. Well lovely, till next time ,bye!!

***********************************************************************************************

All Right Reserved

Word Count: 251

***********************************************************************************************

Love,

Xx_Dragon_Xx

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo