P R O L O G U E 👑

Thank You hastinemaes for the book Covers. I love them. 😍💕

=====
Serena is a mermaid who is willing to give up her life in the sea and her identity as a mermaid to gain a human soul. She wanted to become a human so badly. So she can go and chase her love named Jacob Miller a billionaire scientist.

Serena is a 21-years-old mermaid is fascinated with the life on the land. On one of her visits to the surface, which is strictly forbidden by her controlling father, King Poseidon, she fell for a human scientist which was standing firmly at the top deck of one luxurious Yatch.

Serena is very determined to be with her new love and become a human, so Serena makes an agreement with her father. She ask him if she can have legs so she can pursue jacob in 100 days. But in exchange if Serena failed and the human boy didnt fall inlove with her. Serena will lose her beautiful face. And when she can't handle her broken heart Serena's heart will stop beating. She'll die and will turn herself into ashes.

 She'll die and will turn herself into ashes

Jacob Miller

Serena Depp

-----

LAHAT PO NG CHAPTERS DITO AY FIRST DRAFTS! ASAHAN NATIN ANG MADAMING ERRORS DAHIL TAMAD MAG EDIT ANG AUTHOR NYO! E-E-EDIT KO PO ITO ONCE NA TAPOS NA. SALAMAT SA PAG INTINDI MUAH. ❤😘

So here it is. The prologue hope you guys would like my story.

Feel free to Comment and Vote.

Tunatanggap ako ng suggestion ang opinions so feel free to message me or comment.

Sino gusto ng Dedication Comment lang kayo and Dedicate ko sainyo nexts update. Thank you

This is a Tagalog-English story.

Thank you.

NO TO PLAGIARISM

-ChiMoBby. 💕