WHAT?!?! Chapter 3

I love the picture at the top ^ but I no no own it!!!!
Okay okay okay I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in....like a...long time...you know it is a long time when you don't remember....😓😂sooo I sowwy!!!
Welp tooo da story!!! But first things ya need to know..!
Y/n= your name
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
E/c= eye color
F/c= favorite color
S/f/c= second favorite color
C/c= color of choice
Italics= thoughts
May add more
Bai....
I woke up on the stairs and felt a throbbing pain in my head.
      "Of course he left me here..."I quietly said
I looked around and saw some blood stained on my blouse. Welp I'm gonna have to clean this up....dammit! Well I'm kinda used to it at this point...
I slowly got up making sure I didn't get a headache. I walked upstairs and into my room taking out some clothes out of my closet. I took off my shirt and saw some big bloody gashes...Uhhh why did I no feel this?!?! Alrighty....I carefully got a first aid kit under my bed and bandaged it up.
I put on a C/c t-shirt and some ripped shorts showing my scars because I was only staying home. I then checked if father was home which he gladly wasn't...
I cleaned up the bit of blood on the stairs because he would give me a even worse beating NO THANK YA! I did my daily chores which was cleaning the whole house. A two story house is not easy to clean. (If I may add I know by experience...I used to have a two story house and just sweeping the WHOLE thing was a pain in the ass! Geez.)
Once I was finished with everything I watched tv for like a hour. I checked my phone and it was 11:00 What time did I wake up?!?! Ugh! I put my phone on the charger and went on YouTube to watch some cooking thingy...the YouTuber was named Rosanna Pansino I think...? (Sorry just had to 😝I love nerdy nummies!!) I kinda liked her she was really happy...which is the complete opposite of me...Soooo that's how to be happy?!??
*Time Skip because Author~Chan is very lazy...*
(you ended up sleeping after like half an hour just wanted to let ya know 😏)
I got woken up by being strangled. I quickly opened my eyes and saw him angered. I screamed so loud from the sudden wake up. He slapped my face and continued strangling me. I felt a tear fall down my face. We stayed like that for a few seconds and we heard sirens. He was literally full on choking me and put me on my feet still having a tight grip on my neck. He walked me to a drawer and pulled out a gun. He pointed it at my head and I was crying thinking I was gonna die. Finally, a police broke the door down.
    " Freeze!" The officer yelled holding up a gun pointing it at my father. He began taking a few steps closer. More cops came running in with guns too. I started felling very dizzy.
    " Stop or I WILL shoot her!" Father said grinning, putting his grip tighter.
Right then and there one of the police shot his leg and father dropped me because he was falling clutching it. I looked around once more and darkness slowly overcame me. All I heard was the sounds of cuffs and sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

577 word!!! Yass! Muahahahahahahah!!!! Dat cliffhanger doe!! So I think I did pretty gud on this chapter and I hope you guys liked it!!!
Nya~ ^\\\^  Got to go now!!

Buh Bai!!!-Neko 🖤