My Childhood Life

Hello, my name is Kaity Okami,I'm just an ordinary girl who goes to an ordinary school, but at the same time i'm not so ordinary

Hello, my name is Kaity Okami,I'm just an ordinary girl who goes to an ordinary school, but at the same time i'm not so ordinary. You see unlike all the other ordinary kids I don't have what they have, friends, family that love you for you, and emotions. Everyone at school hates me and bullies me, they couldn't care less about me, they always tell me i'm useless and have no purpose in life. They are right though, I don't. As for my family, mom died giving birth to me and dad has been depressed since and blames me for it, he got rid of all the pictures of her to erase any memory of her so I don't know what she looks like but I can guess she looks closely like me because dad always abuses me and every time I cry out 'why' he always replies with 'because you remind me of your mother'  but by now I honestly don't care anymore what they do to me because at this point my skin has became numb. And as for my emotions, the reason I have none is because after years of being abuse, I felt nothing, nothing but broken and empty inside, when I smile its fake, when I cry there are no more tears left to fall,and I have never felt anger before, I feel nothing. Oh and before I forget having no friends that's is kinda not true, there is one person or animal that is my friend, her name is Mia, she is a dark and light gray dog, I met her a few years ago, she was a stray and would attack anyone who got near her except me, I don't know why but at the same time I don't care, she will always be my only friend.

 Oh and before I forget having no friends that's is kinda not true, there is one person or animal that is my friend, her name is Mia, she is a dark and light gray dog, I met her a few years ago, she was a stray and would attack anyone who got near...

-Kaity's P.O.V- *kaity is 7 years old*

After school I was on my way home until I stopped next to an alleyway were Mia waits for me at, after a second of waiting Mia came running up to me and tackle/hugged me, I hugged her back before handing her a peace of meat that I got from the cafeteria at school. She took it happily and then we headed back to my house. After a while of walking we heard a sound of a truck behind us. I turned around to----- -crash-

*Narrator: Hello my little wolf pups, I am so sorry that this story was short but I will make the next chapter longer I promise now have a wonderful day/night, my little ones!!*