1- two she one him

The sun was setting down a girl with a cup in her hand standing at the railing was watching it carefully as if it has answers of her questions. Sipping the last bits of her hot cocoa she sighs "chal beta nandu it's time for you to get ready." She said doing self talk, with the cup she moves inside her room. Nandini Malhotra know as great interior decorator of Mumbai and other cities, she was yet simple and down to earth girl. Going for quick body wash she went in side the wash room closing it with light click.

"I really don't appreciate all interference of press in my personal life matters, in few minutes when the launch releasing of the new album make sure of it." A man said seeing the last minute preparation details for the event. "Yes sir will surely make sure of that." The man who was maybe managing event said nodding. "You can leave now." Saying this the man took out his hand for hand shake. "Off course Manik Sir meet you in few hours." The event manager said shaking his hand. After he left Manik taking a deep breath slumped on the bed. The Rockstar with rock band, what does he doesn't have in life money, fame, power were the three things which he had from the day he was born, son of the top ten billionaire of India his life style is no less than a Prince. Seeing at wall clock he stands from his place and move to get ready for the event on time as he loves to be punctual at every time.

"Nandini it's not necessary to go." Niyonika said worriedly. "Why are you wearing this Princess it's long" Raj worriedly said looking at her with horror. "I'll manage dad, see I walked all the way from stairs to here in on piece." Nandini said side hugging Raj. "Why going to the event?" Niyonika asked faking anger and folding her hands. "Mom it's needed for him all negative buzzing around him about everything with my appearance with him will make it less, if I wouldn't go new gossip will come around." Nandini said taking Niyonika's hand in her. "I promise will stick around with him, nothing will go wrong with me, if I felt slightly odd I will come back home alright." Nandini said grinning "done call me to join you too." Niyonika said winking. "Sure we'll have ice cream party after coming home." She said happliy "that sounds like a good plan." Niyonika said taking Nandini in hug and creasing her back lovingly. "What about me?" Raj asked from beside them. "We will see about it later." Niyonika said teasingly making nandini giggle. "So you will be coming in another car?" Raj asked Nandini on which she nods "yes in his car." Nandini said smiling. "Okay." Raj said moving out of house "mera bacha take care I'll be around you." Niyonika told nandu "don't worry mom enjoy everything I'll be fine and safe nothing will happen." Nandini said making sure to easy Niyonika's worries. "Bye take care come carefully Shawn is here to accompany with you." Niyonika said grinning at Nandini and listening Shawn's name Nandini made grumpy face, "ma'am your juice." A servant came with a glass in tray. "Thank you." She said taking glass from tray, she made her self seated and drink juice sip by sip sovereign it. After Drink she left for the event.

"Where is your Barbie Manik?" Mukti asked making irritated face Manik look towards mukti in anger. "Mom and dad's whatever she is." He said making whatever face. "Oh come on I'm not talking about angle I'm talking about the devil who is around you always." Mukti said pulling on her sleeves a little. "Mukti not at this time please." Manik said irritated by her. "Where are you bloody idiot." Manik said as the person picked up the call. "Hello grumpy pants." Person said "Shut up will you when are you coming guests are here three of you are no where to be seen and left me with this bheem, to irritate the shit out of me." Manik rants. "Stop complaining like a baby you tou your..." mukti said but was cut in between by Alya's shriek seeing Mukti. "What the hell have you done with my master piece." She said in disbelief closing her eyes taking deep breaths. "I'll be there in five I'm on gate." Cabir said at call disconnecting it so he camefast and watch live show by himself. "Mukti what did i told you why are you even wearing this skeleton jacket of yours, why are you wearing ankle high boots with this its is bloody breathing beautiful frock." Alya said "it was way to girlish i can't handle that." Mukti said brushing of Alya. "Baby say something." Alya said looking at dhruve who was standing quietly. Mukti look towards him too. "Say something na" alya said to him as Mukti came beside him. "Something." Dhruve said grinning than shrugging and he mukti did high five, "you two." Alya said stomping her feet. "Great this is the great Fab5 behaving all mature before there album launch." Manik said sarcastically clapping and rolling his eyes at them. "What did I miss?" Coming in view cabir spoke "nothing much buddy." Dhruve said. "Manik she have arrived and is waiting for you outside go from back, I don't know what she wants to speak now." Cabir said shrugging Nodding his head Manik went out "He have two she in his life can you please elaborate which is this devil or angle." Mukti said. "The one who cleans his image every now and than." Cabir spoke picking up his drum sticks.

"Shawn is Manik here." Nandini asked pulling down her mirror a little. "Must be on his way I informed Cabir sir. Ma'am please close your Window." He said at this Nandini closed window. "It's suffocating me inside the car come fast. Thank goodness i wore my wedges not any pencil heels or simple heels by alya." She said to no one in particular. Knocking on the window Shawn said "Ma'am sir is almost here." Fixing her hair's a little nandini adjust herself.  Manik came towards the car was about to open the side of door where Nandini was sitting unknowingly but Shawn stop him. "Sir not this side I'm sorry ma'am is on this side." Shawn said nodding his head Manik moves to other side opening other side of door he sits without sparing his sight towards her. "I know you don't want to have me around and all." She started looking at other side not towards manik as of not having courage to face his rude or any hurting remark on anything else while now Manik was looking towards her with blank expression. She continued "Mukti and Alya asked me to come as you were gaining negative publicity for nothing they requested me to come I had declined them but in last i agreed because of them I'm here I'll be not burden to you." She finished taking deep breath. "Shawn you can come in now." She spoke louder and Shawn enter the car. "Shall we move ma'am" he asked on which she nods. They moved towards the entrance from the front while manik was in mixed emotion with blank face looking at no where.

"Hello." "Mrs Malhotra you are looking beautiful." "Ma'am look here please." "Are the rumours true?" "Is divorce on the way?" "Ma'am here please." As they stand in front of area where the press was arranged paparazzi started to throw thier questions as per speed of neno seconds. Posing for few pictures together faking happiness both Manik and Nandini move in side.