Confess kaise karu #2

Hey guys sorry for being late actually this chapter got deleted once but here I am. Hopefully you love it.

......Here you go....

Night died in the excitement and anxiety for shravan. He was happy for finding his hidden love for the one and only sumo, his sumo. Just this thought brought a million dollar smile on his perfect face even in sleep.

In the midst of excitement and realization of first love

......pehla pehla pyaar hai...
......pehli pehli baar hai......

Morning murmured sweet nothings in the heart of newly found lover in the city.

"Good morning shravan malhotra, you have to tell  your sumo that you are in love with her",shravan said to himself blushing

'Wait what it was"my sumo",is she really mine? If not then I would die without her.'(heart)

'Gadhe, tu uske bina baad me marega pehle voh tuje belan maregi'(mind)

"But I need to tell her that I am in love with her" shravan muttered under his breath but a sudden Night died in the excitement and anxiety for shravan. He was happy for finding his hidden love for the one and only sumo, his sumo. Just this thought brought a million dollar smile on his perfect face even in sleep.

In the midst of excitement and realization of first love

......pehla pehla pyaar hai...
......pehli pehli baar hai......

Morning murmured sweet nothings in the heart of newly found lover in the city.

"Good morning shravan malhotra, you have to tell  your sumo that you are in love with her",shravan said to himself blushing

'Wait what it was"my sumo",is she really mine? If not then I would die without her.'(heart)

'Gadhe, tu uske bina baad me marega pehle voh tuje belan maregi'(mind)

"But I need to tell her that I am in love with her" shravan muttered under his breath but a sudden thought caused shivers run down his spine.

"WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME!"

"Nooooo!!!! I can't bear to be broken again"(heart)

No I won't let this happen this time, after all these years I've realized my love and I won't let it go. If sumo doesn't love me I'll make her fall for me. Yes I'll make her mine this time for FOREVER.

With this resolution shravan starts his day but the thought of sumo wasn't leaving him.

In shower he saw her at the bathroom door calling him sexy but the moment he took a step towards her she disappear in the thin air. He sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his head at the thought.

In closet again sumo was there choosing a nice shirt for him, asking him not to apply gel in his hair, telling him that she likes him more with his messy hair.He forwarded a hand to her to get the hair gel but alas she disappeared.

"Sumo bas ek baar haan kehdo hair gel toh duniya chod dunga tumhare liye " shravan smiled at his own thoughts.

He makes his way to his car with a dazzling smile never leaving his lips. He starts the engine and drives out of the driveway, plugs in some music. The soothing instrumental music sends him in another world of imaginations.
He imagines his beautiful fairy on the passenger seat holding his hand and as song proceeds she leans forward

.........Zara chuke laboo ko mere kehde........

He imagines her leaning towards his lips but as soon as their lips were about to touch, woosh the lady disappears.

The honking around him brings him back to the real world and that very moment The Shravan Malhotra decided that only remedy for his hallucinations is getting Sumo.

As soon as he reaches office he locks himself in his cabin to think of a way to get her. He opens Google search for the ways to get your girl.

He literally makes some mental notes and smiles at his hardwork.

MISSION SUMO

Step1.  Inquiry-is there some guy in her life
Step2 if yes then uska patta saaf krna
Step3 woo her
Step4 give her importance
Step5 try to know what is in her heart as in she likes you or not
Step6 proposal

"Be ready sumo shravan malhotra is coming to steal your heart ", shravan said smirking to himself unaware of the fact that he has been owning her heart now for more than 10 years.

So guys how's it.... Do comment and vote to show your love for shraman.
Guys if you want you can request me plots as well.... Sare nhi fir bhi jitna possible hoga I'll write.
See you soon
And yes the song is Ishq chadha hai by Darshan Raval.