Chapter one: i love you

" i love you and i miss you. you're so sweet and lovely, believe me. i care so much about you, that i can't even handle our own fights. i will love you forever, and i already know that, because this feeling will never dissapear. you're the one of my dreams, i never knew that i would be so lucky with you. you're my number one, my everything. i feel like our relationship is special, because we promised that we'll never leave eachother. im sure that i won't ever make fights again, i promise you. i dont want to leave you here with a broken heart because i loveyou, and if you heart is still broken of all my mistakes, i will even give you my heart, i have 3 words for you that my heart whispered the first time i met you, and those words are i love you "

own experience:
this has been told to me many times, and i'm sure that it wasn't a lie at all. because you promise and say things to eachother when you're in love, and can't imagine a future without the person you love at the moment. fights are normal in a relation ship, because no relationship is all sunshine, but two persons can share the same umbrella and survive the storm together. a perfect relation doesn't exist if you only have ups. because after a fight, you'll love the person even more, because in that fight you we're a step closer of losing someone. no (teen) relationship is forever, because we have to explore more about life , we get more chances, and in the end we decide to follow our own path, and that doesn't mean we're lost.