Chapter two: I will never leave you

" i will never leave you, even if we won't see eachother again, of it will be hard to meet up, i will never leave you. because i need you by my side, i'm nothing without you. you're my all, i have nothing without you. you make my whole life complete, and i want to be with you forever. i'm thinking the whole day about you. you're smile lights up my world. leaving you will be like a punishment to me. i don't want to lose you. i want to be with you forever. i'll die for you, lie for you and cry for you. you will always be my reason to wake up with a smile, and that smile will never disseaper. without you, i got no hand to hold, no lips to kiss, and no one to share my life with you. there are a lot of others, but i want you. because you're yourself. and i love you for that reason. i will never leave you, i promise till my last heartbeat"

own experience:
of course , we will never leave the ones who we love. and we will never expect this from the person who told you this, cause your love will blind the reality. all of them say that they will never leave us, but where are they now? they left. i also said to people " you said that you'll never leave, but where are you know? ". no one is complete at your side, people come and leave. and sometimes they leave you not only with the memories, but also with a broken heart. they fill you with love, and kindness, and  memories and leave.