Brother Against Sister

~Next Day~

I saw Zenix and Sasha so I ran and hugged them.

"Hey (cool nickname)." Sasha pulled away.

"Hey...and hello to you Zenix." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hello Little Alpha." He said squeezing my cheeks.

"Ewww...Blah! I think I'm getting sick. I gotta go." Sasha said running away.

"Shall we go?." Zenix said.

"Zenix...you know were not yet official right?." I raised an eyebrow.

"Aww..Were not?." He had sadness in his tone.

"Zenix...You sound like a Casanova...So I'm gonna go and look for another." I said walking away.

"No! Fine..Whatever..See you during lunch time." He said and I smirked.

Well, I was walking to class until I was pinned to the wall.

"Hello y/n.." Its that so-called brother of mine..Garroth.

"What do you want?." I pushed him away.

"Look, I'm sorry..."

"Hey you always say you're sorry...but you dont mean it...that's what you are.. Mama told you all , to welcome me and protect me...but all you are doing is is breaking it." I said and he froze.

"Now excuse me...You dont want to talk to me...and you said it yourself dont come to you and my brothers. So I won't! Now back off!." I said walking to class.

I heard Garroth said.

"I'm so sorry..please talk to me.."
I rolled my eyes and sat next to Dottie away from Garroth.

"Hey Dot! Can I sot next to you today?." I asked and she giggled.

"Of course Alpha!." She said in a cheery tone.

"You look happy Dottie." I said.

"I'm just ...umm..so honored to sit next to the Alpha!!." Dottie said hugging me.

"Aww.. Dottie...You are so sweet..." I said pulling away.

"Thank you Alpha!." Dottie said.

"OK Class! Today we will be doing a science project!." Mr. Bogo said.

Everyone groaned.

"Unless anyone wants to sing or perform something." Mr. Bogo said.

"How about you do it Alpha!." Dottie said.

"I'm sorry but I can't...better someone else do it...I can't just save you all every time.." I said.

"Oh OK Alpha." Dottie smiled.

"I'll do it!." Garroth volunteered

"Huh? Another Ro'maeve? You think you can out sing your sister?." Mr. Bogo said.

"Well...If that what you think I challenge her to a singing competition right now!." He declared.

"What?! You can't do that!." I said in anger.

"Amazing! It will be better than giving you all the project." Mr. Bogo said.

"OK... But my brother can never defeat me...He already broke me!." I said walking in front.

Y:I'm at a payphone! The sun goes down the stars go up.

G:can you blow my whistle baby? Whistle baby? Whistle baby? Let me know.

Y: DONT WAKE ME UP!!!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.

G: Turn up the music cause the song just came on now. I'm talking here now.
Cross my heart an I hope to die.

Y: I think I finally heard enough. I think I think too much. Hey I heard you were a wild one.

(Oh baby baby got me feeling so right)

G:Well let me love you! I wanna give your heart a break. This is the part of that you never gonna take away from me.

Y: Good morning and good night ,I wake up the twilight. Starships were meant to fly. We dont even have to try.

G: I heart your heart beat to beat of the drums. Baby you light up the world like nobody else.

Dottie: Do the Descendants 2 edition!!

Y: Alright! Huh! Let's get this party started! I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debating. You need some motivation. Just look at Garroth's Face. Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient! I'll throw you overboard and let him swim in blood!

G: let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You get your chance! No one has to be mean !

Y: This is all hands on deck. Calling out to those girl and boys. I'm getting tired of the disrespect. We won't stop till we rule the world. Its our time we up next!
Our sails about to be set. They ain't seen nothing yet. Tell who's In charge so they dont forget! What's my name? What's my name? (Y/n!)

G: Looking back at yesterday... I thought I gave it everything. But still there's so much road ahead I've made.

Y: Sometimes its hard to find yourself.but its worth it in the end. Cause in your heart its where it all begins!

Y and G: we gotta be bold, We gotta be brave. We gotta be free!! We gotta get loud making that change we gotta belive! We look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine. We can bold, we can be bold and we can be brave! Let everyone it starts with sis and bro!!

We hugged....I can't believe my brother is finally understanding me.

"I love you sis."

"I love you two sandy."

"I'm sorry about yesterday..Please forgive me.."

"I will..." I hugged him again.

Everyone clapped and we look at each other and we bowed. We were smiling just like old times...

He's not bad after all.....