Chapter 3: Kicked Out Of School...

Hey guys, I hope all enjoy reading this chapter. Everything time you guys see this '~~~~' it means that a heated and sexy scene is there.. if you can't take that scene, skip it and continue to read... so here is the chapter:

(Ps if you encounter any grammatical errors, I'm truly sorry about that)

Rebecca's Pov:

"Who's that", Saxon said angrily at me.

"Does it matter?", I said brushing him off with a lot of attitude..

Geez.... Can't he just mind his own business.... I hate people that goes all up in your sauce... I just hate them..

Saxon eyes turned from hazel from pure black.. His anger grew excessively...

"Yes it does fucking matter. I'm your fucking mate for crying out loud...", Saxon yelled at me.. His voice was both stern and harsh..

The whole class turned in our direction and watched at was going on...

I eyed him for a while and suck my teeth.

"Ummm Mr. Legend please calm down and explain to us what is the matter", Mr. Maduro our teacher said to him..

"I'm not fucking explain any shit... You know what I'm out...", he said and stood from his seat.

He pushed the table roughly and furiously. The table accidentally brushed against my skin.. The table left a scratch on my legs and blood started to escape...

"Ouch men... I cut my leg ass wipe", I said angrily at Saxon watching my cut.

He stared at me and his eyes softened..

He slowly backed away from me and head to the door... Before he turned the door knob, he angrily eyed Jason and growled. Then, he swung open the door, walked out, and slammed it shut..

He slammed it so hard that the cracks on the door was more evident and visible..

"(Sighing) Ms. Steam, I think it is best for the rest of us if you leave our classroom.", Mr. Maduro said coldly..

"B-But", I stubbled in shock...

"Please just leave... We cannot involve no more problems or interruptions in our class.. Some of us came have to learn, not to play around", he said to me not taking it anymore..

"Arggggggg", I said out loud as I rose from my seat..

I head to the door and left the classroom.

I made my way through the hallways and out of the school's building...

As soon as I turned my to the left, my eyes connected with Saxon who was sitting on the grass by a tree.. He slowly got up and brushed himself. He picked up his black backpack which was hanging on a tree branch and made his way towards me...

I disconnected my eyes with his and continued to walk..

Unfortunately, Saxon was right by my side within a few seconds...

"Leave me alone... I don't want nothing to deal with you..", I said angrily at him backing away.

He ignored me and his eyes went straight to my left leg which had the cut..

"Come here", he said to me as he heeled down on one knee..

"No", I said cruelly.

"Just come here", he growled at me which frightened..

I did what he said and came towards him.

His hands went to my leg and caressed it.. I wanted to hit his hands away, but I was too scared of his response if I did that..