Part One: Konoha

"Kakashi?" The teacher asked, looking though his attendance list. "Why is he in my class? I thought he was gifted..." 

"He is." Jiraiya bluntly stated. "His father wants him to uh... connect more with other children. He wants him to make friends." 

"And how do you want me to help with that?" Daikoku sarcastically asked.  

"How would I know? Your supposed be the teacher right?"  he sharply replied.

"Fine. I'll do the best I can." 

--------------------------------------

The sun set's rays beamed down upon the great gates of Konoha, my new home.  My name is Kirena Unabara. I have straight hazelnut hair with an admiral blue streak among it. Why is it blue? I couldn't answer that question. I honestly don't know.  In my clan, everyone has some sort of blue in their hair. No one has the same shade. But me? I'm the exception. I was blessed with hair like my father, straight, brown and boring. My mother was the head of the Unabara clan, so naturally, the people were upset that she had a baby with someone outside of our "Great" clan. Eventually, they got over it. My father was still looked down upon though.  After the incident last month, Hiruzen thought it was a good idea for me to move here. The famous Konoha village. 

"There she is!" his loud and quite enthusiastic voice broke me out of my thoughts. "How was your trip?"

"Ah, it was as good as it could of went." I shrugged with a smile. He greeted me with a hug that lasted a little longer than I wanted. He's always treated me like his little sister. I think he used to know my mom.  

"How's everything Minato?"

"Good. Good! Same old Same old... but how are you?" he said his blue eyes piercing though mine. 

"I dunno. Okay I guess?" I said with a weak smile, equally staring  back. He squinted as he slowly stood up straight. 

"You know if you need anything, i'm always her-"

"MINATO!" A female screamed from the distance. Suddenly a red blob attacked him from behind. "We were supposed to meet an hour ago. You promised!"

"Im so sorry! I forgot! I was meeting Kiren-"

"Did you say Kirena? As in, the girl from the village tha-"

 "AND THAT'S ENOUGH KUSHINA." he said while covering her mouth. 

"Uh. You must be kushina... Minato's told me a lot about you..."

"N-n-no I didn't!" I swear he turned as red as her hair. 

"Oh. Has he now?" She with a smirk. "Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you Kirena! I'm kinda hungry so imma go to that new Ramen shop down the street... maybe we'll get to catch up!" 

"Mmkay! Bye!" I tried my best to sound enthusiastic. "She was nice. Was that your girlfriend?" 

"NO!" 

"Okay then."

"I-i dont like her or anything."

"Mhmm."

"FiNe. i um we've uh been dating... >///<"

"Cool."

"Dont tell anyone yet okay! I wanna tell people."

"Mhmmkay."

"You seem as if you really don't care."

"I mean Minato, I just moved here, I need to adapt to this lifestyle... I don't have time to worry about your so called lovelife."