Part Three: Daymares

What's that familiar smell? Purely melancholy to me.

The red, orange and yellow engulfs every and anything in sight.

The screams sound so fresh, even if I've heard them countless times now. 

My feet have never been this sore, yet im still running. From what? I couldn't tell you.

"RUN KIRENA, PLEASE JUST GO."

 I wake up in  cold sweat. Typical. Every night the same shit and yet every time i wake i feel like its new. Just gotta put my big-girl pants on and face the world. It's really nothing to me now, my clan... my family raised me in such a way. I had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go. Where the wind doesn't change. Where your taught to cry into your pillow and rise with a smile. 

Weakness? What's that? 

Minato gave me the keys to this kinda run down building. It has this weird red swirl in the middle of the door... Uzumaki crest i think? im not too good with these clan names if im being honest, i'll only remember if i care... and i don't, so... yeah.

I wake to the tiny washroom to freshen up, ya know, take a shower, get dressed, all the works.

I like to take hot showers. I mean who doesn't? All the smoke? i dont know what it's called, accumulates in the small room, so it's kinda hard to see anything. My once straight hair is now curled to the point where I dont even recognize myself. But.. when do i ever? 

I walk out into the living/bedroom in nothing but a crappy towel that i managed to pack before... the fire. 

I shake the thought as I lay my usual outfit on the bed.

basically, A pair of black tights, with a loose blue jacket and a fish net shirt under it.

Eh. Not the best but it'll do. 

I clean the room because... well... could you imagine it dirty? yeesh.

I mentally prepare myself to face the world yet again.

I unlock the many locks that my paronoid so-called protecter has placed. I slowly open the door as i take a deep breath.

There is someone in front of me, but only for a split second before whoever it was vanishes. I couldn't see their face. 

The only thing i did see was

 that stupid, cunning 

Sliver streak.