Prank 1: Cheating On Boyfriend

~Camera On~

"Hey, my loves! So I'm in a car, because my boyfriend is at the house. Today, I'm doing a cheating prank on him. He think that I went to Tenten house, but really I went out to figure out a prank. I texted Naruto to help with the prank. He agreed. So here is the text we did."

I took my phone out and showed it to the camera.

Y/N: Hey!

Naru: Sup, N/N.

Y/N: what are you doing tonight?

Naru: Nothing. You?

Y/N: I was thinking maybe we could do something tonight. You know what I mean?

Naru: I know what you mean!

Y/N: Great! I'll see you tonight! *kiss emoji*

I squeal.

"I'm so nervous! Okay! Let's do this."

I turn off the camera and drove to mine and Sasuke house. I walk in, and saw he wasn't in the living room, or the kitchen. I turn on my camera, and put it on the shelf, where it can see everything. I move back and bit my lips.

"Babe?" I yelled.

"I'm the room! I'm coming down, hold on!" I heard him yelled.

I look at the camera and squeal quietly, nervously. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Sasuke walk up to me and kiss my lips.

"Hey babe." He mumble, pecking my lips multiple times.

"Hey, Sasū. I gonna shower I'll be right back." I said.

I walk upstairs to actually take a shower. I strip and got in. While I'm in here, let's see what Sasuke is doing.

~Camera Pov~

Sasuke is sitting down on his phone. He heard a ding on your phone. He ignored it. It kept going, and Sasuke got annoyed. He grab your phone, and saw it was Naruto.

Naru: Hey! Are you coming?

Naru: Y/n?

Naru: babe? I'm ready, if you're coming over.

Naru: ???

Sasuke scoff, and turn off your phone. He threw it over to the single couch.

"Babe! Get your ass down here, now!" He yelled, angrily.

~Your Pov~

"Babe! Get your ass down here, now!" I heard him yell, angrily.

'He saw it!' I thought.

I put in my pjs,

(If your hair is short there's the pic right there

(If your hair is short there's the pic right there.)

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch his on.

"What's up?" I ask, casually, trying not to laugh.

"Are you cheating on me?" He ask me, glaring.

I slowly shook my head. He scoff and quickly stood up.

"Why are you fucking lying?!" He yell at me.

I stood up.

"Babe, what are you talking about?!" I yelled back.

He grab my phone and open the message. He shove my phone in my face. I look down.

"Babe, its not what——" He cut me off.

"What it looks like? *Scoff* you got to be fucking kidding me! YOU AND NARUTO ARE HAVING SEX BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK! AND ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He screamed.

"Babe, look we..well I was..I cant explain right now but—"

"You can't explain. Man you guys are fucking idiot!"

I look at him in shock, not for real tho.

"What did you just call me? The hell?! You just call me a fucking idiot! You are screaming at me!"

"AND YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY OWN BEST FRIEND!!" He scream even louder.

"Babe." I said, touching his arm.

He push my hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He said, tears coming out.

"Babe, look at the shelf." I said.

He hesitated, but looked anyway. He sigh in relief, when he saw the camera. I hug him, behind.

"I'm sorry baby." I said, in a baby tone.

He turn around and hug me back.

"I just called you an idiot." He mumble in my neck.

I kiss his cheek, on my tippy toes. I walk to the shelf and grab the camera.

"Guys, oh my gosh, I feel so bad. Look he's crying!" I said.

I point the camera at him. He look away. I walk to him and turn his head back towards me. I peck his lips. He wrap his hands around my waist.

"Okay! That's it for today. I think I did it to quickly. But I only did it because I didn't want to make it cry." I said.

"You get punish, just wait, when you turn this off." He said to me.

My jaw drop. I turn to the camera.

"See you, I hope you like it! Bye!" I said.

"Peace, Love, Kiss!" Me and Sasuke said.

~Camera Off~

~Celeste