Dog Boy Mason

CHAPTER 1: The Girl

Mason'sP.O.V.

It haunts me. This dream of the girl. Her long black silky hair. Her sun-kissed skin. Those beautiful eyes.
Those soft kissable lips.
Her adoring face.
She's in my mind. I can't get her out. I wanna have her. I wanna hold her. I wanna kiss her.
But can't.
I walked outside and hopped on my motorcycle. I'm a loner at Beverley High. But most people call me the bad boy. I'm rude, cocky, sweet when I wanna be, and just plain bad ass. But on the inside, I'm a completely different person.
People don't know me. Only my closest friends Adam and Xander and Winny  do. They know what I am. How I am. These high school idiots don't.
I'm Mason. Mason Foster.
I pulled up and parked my bike near some fancy car. Never seen it near my spot. Someone has a new car. Don't care. I walked in with my bag slung on my shoulder and my phone in my hand with my music blasted on high.
We're Alive by Stan Sb playing.
Sick song.
I walked into class and the room went silent.
"Welcome to class Foster. Take a seat." My English teacher Ms.Briggs said.
I walked in and sat in the back. Believe it or not I've got the highest IQ in the school. Not even the chess club could beat my score. I'm smarter than all of those nerds. I don't even have to copy notes.
I stared at the ceiling as I kicked my feet up on the desk. "Foster feet down." Ms.Briggs said. I put the other earpiece in my ear and ignored her. She came over and snatched my phone away.
"Give that back, Elinor." I called her by her first name.
She slowly handed it back with doubt.
I smirked.
"Thank ya Elie Cakes!" I teased in a Texas accent.
The whole class howled in laughter.
She huffed and continued her lesson.
^     *      ^
Lunch. Where I see my pals, and wonder who the girl is. I walked to the lunchroom. Something or should I say - someone caught my eye. My eyes went huge when I saw her.
It was her. The girl  in my reoccurring dream. She and I stared at each other for awhile. She seemed to know me too. She looked shocked by the way her mouth was hanging open a little.
What if she's had the same dream?
Suddenly she was pulled away by some pretty brunette. Winny. Winny and I have been friends since the dawn of time. We never had a crush on one another. It's always been 'besties' and never more.
I sat down at the table and sighed. She's here. The girl. The one I think I'm madly in love with. She saw me. saw her.
"Hey,Mason. Meet the new girl." Winny said scaring the shit outta me.
There she was.
A goddess. In front of me.
I smiled.
"Hey." I said trying my best to keep my cool.
Her hair was in a side braid and she had on a black skull shirt with blue jeans and black converse's.
Damn. Was all I could think.
"H- hi. I'm Emma." She said nervously.
Her cheeks flushing pink.
Emma.
"Mason. Sit with us." I said gesturing towards the table.
I felt my cheeks turn pink immediately. Stop Mason! Winny smirked at me. I gave her a death glare.
"Don't even." I said playfully to her.
She only smiled her evil smile.
Emma looked confused.
"So, Emma how do you like it here?" Winny asked her changing the subject from us.
"It's alright I guess. I mean I just got here." She said shrugging with a slight smile.
"Eye rape much Mason?" Adam said sliding into the seat next to me.
I flushed in embarrassment.
"I wasn't eye raping her like you do to most girls with that perverted mind of yours." I said fixing my posture a little.
He didn't utter a word.
"Hey guys." Xander said smiling at us.
Emma waved.
"She's- " Winny started but got interrupted.
"I know. Sup, Em?" He said stealing one of her fries.
She laughed.
That laugh though...
"Nothing. Just eatin' my food. That you touched." She said pulling her tray back.
I laughed at her action.
She's gonna be fun girl.