Rosy the killer part 1

Rosy's life was always a nightmare ever since she was 6 up to 14. You could say her story is like Sally's.

Rosy was just in her room using her phone watching videos. Then someone was opening the door. It was her half brother from her dad's side. Rosy was scared she told him "please... Leave me alone.. " He replied with "I just want to have a little fun" Rosy tried to leave but he grabbed her and hold her tight. She started to cry she tried to yell but she couldn't because he was covering her mouth. Rosy's parents weren't home since they are always at work. He started to put his hands under her clothes and started to do things with her. A while later he stopped because he heard her parents so he told her to go take a shower. When Rosy finished taking a shower she went to her mom to tell her about what was actually going on when ever her half brother was around. She told her, "M-mom I have to tell you something..." Her mom asked, "what is it? " Rosy was kinda scared to tell her but she wanted it to end. She stuttered out "h-he keeps touching m-me..." Her mom looked at her weirdly and asked, "who?" Rosy looked down and said, "my half brother..." Her mom replied with, "stop joking it's not funny" Then she looked away. Rosy had tears in her eyes do she went into her room and locked the door. She went to bed so she wouldn't have to think bout what happened today but before Rosy went to bed she got a razor and started to cut her self to get rid of her pain and said, "why didn't you believe me..." The next day was Saturday and Rosy just woke up. She got dressed with a black shirt, her favorite jacket that was half black and white it was a bear jacket one side had a cute side and the other other side had a evil look. She also wore black and white pants with black converse. After she got ready she started to do all her chores. When she was all done with her chores she locked the door so then her half brother wouldn't be abel to come in. A while later around 8 her half brother came. Unluckily her parents were busy in traffic so she was all by her self. Rosy heard someone trying to open the door. Then she saw that her half brother had the key to her room. When he opened the door he asked "why did you lock the door? " Rosy just shrugged and said "I-uh just didn't notice..."