Rosy the killer part 2

Rosy was tired of everything she couldn't handle it anymore. So she grabbed a razor and waited for him to come up to her. When he came up to her shecut open his neck. The blood went all over and then Rosy said "sweet dreams" After she killed him she got him and threw him to the basement so no one will be about to find him. A while later Rosy decided to get a makeover she hated how she looked. She always wanted to change her skin and eye color. Since she was a fan of Ben drowned and Jeff the killer she decided to do her look kinda like hers. When she looked behind her she saw Jeff the killer. She was surprised since she never thought he would actually come to someone's house and help them with their look. Jeff had the bleach and alcohol then put it all over her. He told her, "it's only going to hurt for a while but don't worry I think you can handle it." Then he set her in fire. She was screaming out of pain but also happiness. When Rosy woke up she saw that she was in the hospital. She went up to a mirror and saw her reflection. Rosy started to giggle since she liked her white skin. A while later Rosy went home when she got there she went in her room and got a razor and cut around her eyes so they would bleed down to her face. She put red eye contacts so they would look like bens. After she was done she looked at the mirror. That's when she started to laugh of joy. Her mom came in and saw her. She was scared and asked, "what did you do to yourself... " Rosy looked at her and said, "no... You did this to me... You should have just believed me" Rosy grabbed a knife and stabbed her mom multiple times on her back and said "sweet dreams" She then went to her parents room to see her dad. She saw that he was asleep so she thought it would be a bother to wake him up. She raised the knife up and stabbed him in the chest and whisper to him "sweet dreams..."