Water Park PT2

Melissa's Pov

After what seemed like hours but it was a good 15 minuets I found the perfect purple bathing suit just for Aphmau.

M- Come on Aphmau! It will look great on you!

R- How do you know this?

M- Mom, trust me. She will look fabulous!

A- Uh, I don't know..
A
M- Come out lets see!

She finally comes out and it looks AMAZING on her. The bathing suit covers her chest perfectly and the way that strap wrapped around her is so perfect too! Aaron will sure want to see this on her. Hehehehehehe.

R- Well. That's pretty.

M- See Mom I told you.

A- You guys really think this is pretty?

M-Mhm! Now, go to your room and pack your things so after Im done we can leave and pick up my friend and then~ We will be on out way to the water park!

A- Okay!

She leaves the room and my Mom leaves as well. Well I guess I have to look for something for myself I guess.

Aphmau's Pov

I crossed my arms over myself and head back to the room. I forgot Aaron was in there and walked in the way I was. He was putting somethings in a bag until he saw me. His face went tomato red and so did mine.

It was awkward silence until he said "I-I see Melissa found you something to wear." his still red."Y-Yeah she did. But she said that this is pretty but I think she just said it to say it." I say going to sit on the bed. He came over to me and sat next to me then put his arm warm arm around my cold body sending chills down my spine. "Even if she was saying it to say I think it looks great on you" he said looking at me. I leaned on his shoulder as he laid his head on my head. We stood there until we heard Melissa yelling "ARE YOU GUYS READY? IM DOWNSTAIRS!" Me and Aaron hurried and packed everything in a duffle bag and ran down stairs.

A- We are ready!

M- Okay! Come on we have to get me friends- I mean friend, yeah friend!

Aa- Lets go then!

We all left the house and went into Aaron's car. We drove off as Melissa gave us directions.

Aaron's Pov

We ended up heading to Dottie, Rylan, Daniel, and Blaze's house. I look at Melissa and she just gave me a nervous smile.

Aa- Melissa..

M- What?

Aa- Dad said ONE friend.

M- But is Dad here? No I didn't think so.

A- *laughs* It's funny how Melissa just tells you off like that.

M- I know right! *laughs*

Aa- Hey!

M and A- What? It's true!

Aa- Hmph.

A- Anyway call them down!

M- Okay.

She got out phone and called Dottie. Melissa tells her to come outside and hangs up. While we waited Aphmau ended up taking pictures of me, Melissa, and then all three of us. Eventually Dottie Rylan, Daniel, and Blaze came outside. They put their stuff into the back and came into the car.

{Do- for Dottie , R- for Rylan, D for Daniel, and B- for Blaze}

Do- Hey guys!

A- Hey! It's been awhile since we seen each other!