Prom? (Shawn mendez and matthew espinosa

•SASHA'S POV

I just got home from school and got a text from Bella, my best friend.

Bella: where the hell r u?!?!

Sasha: i just got home.

Bella: u forgot didn't u

Sasha: forgot what?

Bella: today we r going to chose prom dresses!!!

Sasha: I'm so stupid 😑 ok I'll tell my mom to drop me off.

After entering the store I was searching a little until I saw Bella. I ran over to her and hugged her.

She dropped all the dresses in her arms. There were only like two.

•BELLA'S POV

My mom dropped me off at the store. I waited like 5 minuets until I texted sasha. She said that her mom would drop her off.

As I was looking at a super cute black and white dress with pearls, sasha crashed into me with a hug. I dropped the two dresses in my arms.

•SASHA'S POV

Bella stared whinning that I dropped all her dresses. She picked them up and we stared looking around.

I found and long, kinda poofy, light blue dress that I fell in love with. Bella found the black and white dress with a white flower on the shoulder.

As we walked out of the store I saw my best friend, Matthew Espinosa, with another unfamiliar boy.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. The Boy awkwardly stood their not knowing what to do.

Then matt let go of me and introduced me to him. " hi I'm Shawn Mendez.", the boy said. I shook his hand and said "hi nice to meet you I'm Alexsandra Zyrianov but every one calls me Sasha."

BELLA' POV:

As Sasha and I were on our way out of the store I saw Sasha start running to Matthew, they've been friends for a long time(it's SO cute).

But as she ran to him I had noticed that there had been a really attractive (and I mean REALLY attractive) guy standing beside him I think I'm actually going to faint right NOW, that's how amazing he looks.