part one

BEAST BOY

I was falling through the trees fast. I felt the branches hit my back and break. I was about to hit the ground but a black magic caught me. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl in a purple cloak flying. She was a goddess, a creature of beauty, she was Raven. Even though I loved her with all of my green heart, I knew she didn't like me back. How could she, the daughter of an all mighty and powerful god of death loving a freakin science experiment gone wrong. " How times will I have to save you today beast boy" she said. I responded saying " sorry Rae, I've never flown this high before". she then just said whatever. I felt something wet on my arm and a sharp pain through it when I tried to get up. I looked down and saw that my arm had been impaled by a branch. " Ummm, Guys I got a situation over here" I said, everyone was still focused on the obstical coarse. ew said raven, " BB, no one wants to hear about your boner problems" said Cyborg. " NO NOT THAT! MY ARM YOU FREAKIN DUMB ASSES"! I yelled. At first robin looked very pissed off at what I said but then they all looked at my arm. Then they ran to my aid, and raven had to do it, She poked it. " SON OF A BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING RAVEN?" I screamed. She then put on her 'hurt puppy' face. I tried to say sorry but then my body went cold, and everything turned black.

4 HOURS LATER

I woke up in the titans medical bay, the branch had been removed from my arm. Cyborg walked over to me, " hey sleeping head, your up. Raven was able to remove the branch with out amputating your arm. Your lucky" he said. I looked over at raven, she was sitting over in the corner halfway facing the wall. She still had he 'hurt puppy' face on. I got out of the bed slowly and slugded over to her, " hey guys, could you give us some privacy" they nodded there heads and walked out of the room shutting the door behind them.
"Rae, sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it" I said. " Its OK, I shouldn't have poked it. But its not that I'm upset about" she responded. well then what are you upset about i asked. " when I healed you I had to go into your mind, meaning I could read your thoughts" she told me. All I could think to myself was , OH SHIT! " Raven sense you know I have one question for you. Could you, a thing of beauty and heart, love a freak like me"? She turned fully so now she was facing me, Then she did the unthinkable. SHE KISSED ME! She broke the kiss and said " Yes".