Part two

RAVEN

The night air was cool and there was a slight breeze. It blew through my window, which made me shiver in my bed. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my leotard. I zipped on the suit and walked out of my room and down the hall to BB's room. Sure enough my little grass stain was up, and playing a video game. I knocked on the metal door and asked if I could come in. At first I could hear him stumbling around but once he realized it was me he opened up the door and said sure. I walked into his messy room and sat down on his bed. He was only wearing his boxers and a faded pajama shirt that had the "coke a cola" logo on it. " So whats up, couldn't sleep" he said. I nodded and laid down on the only clean thing in his room, the bottom bunk. He got up and sat down next to me. He pulled the covers over me and shut off his " X-BOX one"I shut my eye's but tried to stay awake, but I couldn't resist the great comfort of sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING/ STARFIRE

My mumbo jumbo alarm was going off, I looked at the time as I got out of bed. It read 8:00. I flew out of my room. As I was going down the hall I saw Beast Boy come out of his room followed by Raven. " Friends, did you... sleep together"? I asked. They both did the blushing but denied it.

TRAINING/ NARRATOR

The couple walked into the gray room, it was full of weights, treadmills, and other training supplies. Robin was was lifting the bench press, he put on 100 lbs. Starfire was practicing with the training dummies. And Cyborg was at his usual weight lift. He had put on 10 slabs so he was beating his record of 6. Beast boy walked over to the bench press next to robin's. Everyone stopped and looked at him in confusion. " what"? he said. " Nothing, its just that you normally go on the treadmill" said robin. " I want to try something new" respond BB. He picked up two of the 25 lbs and put them on. He climbed under it and began lifting. Everyone else continued with their training. Raven went over to her matted area and started meditating. But it was hard for her to focus because all she could think about was how hot BB was looking right now.

LATER THAT MONTH/ RAVEN

BB has gotten stronger. Not super buff like a body builder but definitely stronger. This morning I walked in on him in the gym using the bench press. He had put 100 pounds on and was lifting it like it was nothing. When we were fighting plasma I got stuck in one of his green bubbles and BB went psycho on him. He turned into so many animals and was fighting so fast that none of could keep track of him. Because of our relationship he has changed, he has changed in a good way. Most of the time he hangs out with me, I guess I've changed too. I let him in my room, I smile more, and I actually laugh more.