Part 1

I rang the spider doorbell of Jack Skellington's house. I've been to Jack's maid for a long time because his was out of order.

  His oldest cousin, Grim Reaper, who I used to work for, had visit Jack. He told Jack that he needed some spring cleaning, in order to be organized for next Halloween.

  So Reaper sent me to be Jack's maid. Though I refused because Jack only flirts with me, but I had to because Reaper is still my boss.

  I rang the spider door bell again and waiting for a response until I heard on the other side "The door is open!"

  I rolled my eyes and went inside. I closed the door behind me and put my stuff down.

  I saw the ghost dog of Jack's bark and float around me. I giggled "Hello, Zero."

  I started to begin my work around the tall slim manor. I teleported myself to each area that needed to be cleaned.

  I was a reaper myself. So it wasn't that hard to do

  I finished the last area downstairs and organized every paper pile. I turned towards my stuff on the nearby table.

  I was looking for my check list for today but I felt two cold hands around my waist.

  "Mmm...(Y/N)..you always know how to please me by cleaning my household."

  I ignore him. "I don't do this to please you, Jack. I'm only doing this becausw you're cousin is paying me to do help you."

  I felt heat form around my ear. "Hmm....you're so cold-hesrted, my dear." "Tch, that makes two of us.."

  Jack chuckled. "Of course, I am the pumpkin King. But,..."

  He turned me towards him and held me closer against his body. "..I think this King,...would like something else..from you." He smirked at me.

  I looked away from him as I felt his hands go up towards my chest. "What do you want?" I said harshly.

  His face leaned down to the side of my face and his lips rub against my ear.

  "Mmm...I think you know exactly what I want from you" he said seductively in my ear.

  All of a sudden I felt his hands tightly grop my breasts against my black reaper robe.

  I gasped and groaned lightly. Biting my lip. Why does he do this to me? I tried to resist and get out from under him, but he suddenly pushed me against the table.

  He lips suddenly sucked and kiss all over my ear and the side of my neck.

  He hands rub harder against my breast. This was so wrong. But it felt so...good.

  He really need to stop. I ttied so hard in trying to push him arm but he pushed hands away.

  He put both of my wrist behind me and had the pressed between my back and the edge of the table.

  I couldn't accept.

  Jack suddenly found my sweet spot and let out an embarrassing moan.

  I could hear chuckle and sucking more on my neck.

  "J-jack...no..don't.." "Hehe, don't what?" His hands brushed harder against my nipples.

  But then one hand went down and rubbed against my thighs. I gasped, knowing what he was up to next

  I felt his hand go through the slit of my robe and up to my alresdy heated area.

  All I could feel was the hard friction making hot and bothered.