Make Time For Me. (1)

7:02 AM

It's not your fault but I can't help but to blame it all on you.
I'm just thinking out the blue.
You say I deserve more but is this more to you?
Your hand-me-down apologies just won't do.
That "more" you speak of is long overdue.

Sometimes I question if what you say is true.
Do you really want to talk to me?
Is it possible for you to make time for me?
I know you don't do this purposely but...
Am I truly a priority?

I wish I could tell you goodnight again.
Tell you I love you.
Right before you turn off that light.

Please..
Just don't close those eyes.

Can we talk?
Can we talk?
Can we talk?

I feel neglected.
I'm far from collected.

We're d..i..s...c...o..n..e...c..c...t..e...d...

This wasn't expected.

Hello?

3:11 AM

Still no answer.

I just want you to make time for me.

Explanation:

I have a boyfriend currently, that I've been going out with for 2 and a half years. We've reached a point in our relationship where things aren't the same anymore. We're both in school but my boyfriend is always busy with school work and other things. So busy that at times I feel like I don't even have a boyfriend anymore. Lately, I'm never able to actually talk to him. We never even have those deep conversations like we used to. He almost always falls asleep on me when we're on the phone even during the weekends. I'm lucky if I'm able to even get to tell him "goodnight" or "i love you" before he's sound asleep.
It's highly upsetting considering I don't see him a lot. I'm lucky if I see him once out of the month. I feel like if I'm not able to see him then I should at least be able to talk to him, right?
We've talked about this issue before. He apologized, said he knew it was coming, and that he really does want to be able to talk to me for hours and see me often. He also mentioned that I deserve better than that and told me that I am a priority.
Tonight, he FaceTime'd me and literally the only thing that was said was him being sleepy and for me to hold on. I left and came back a minute later and called his name around 20 times. No answer. He was sound asleep.
Baby, I just want you to make time for me.

—Aniya 💙

Copyrighted ©