Reset-8

Your pov

You and sans soon explained things to everyone and they understood. You brought out your soul and they can see the ghosts. They all hugged them and they talked with each other. You sat on the couch and sans sat beside you. "Hey (y/n). You seem, quiet lately. What's wrong?" "Huh? Nothing's wrong. I'm just bored. There's nothing much to do." You groaned and puffed your cheeks. Sans poked your cheeks which made it small for a bit and you blushed. You made your cheeks flat and looked at sans. "Sometimes your just so cute (y/n)." You blushed more. You stood up and went to the kitchen to get some food. You got a pie and got two slices. You put them on separate plates and offered one to sans. He accepted it and ate. You ate too. The pie was strawberry flavour! It was delicious! You grabbed another slice and ate it. Man! Maybe you'll do more of these! You made a hum of agreement and went back to the living room. You saw that undyne was still talking to papyrus, alphys talking to toriel and asgore,frisk,Chara and asriel we're still playing and sans watching gaster who is stirring. You walked over to gaster and took a seat on the empty side of the couch. Gaster opened his eyes and you prevented him from standing up. "No gaster. You need some more rest." "Yeah dad. You had been through a lot. Can you explain what had happened?" "Well, I was going home and then when I was at the door, I was stabbed and when I turn around, there was no one there so I opened the door and you already know what happened next. Wait, (y/n), you have, changed a lot. Last time you only have a orange eye but now you have a red eye mixed with brown, horns and goat arms?" "Well, I have saved some other people. I'm sure your going to be glad of who you will see!" You stood up and went to papyrus. "Gaster, here is papyrus!" Papyrus floated to him. Gaster widen his eye sockets. "P-papyrus?" "HI DAD!" Gaster smiled. He had tears on his eyes. You smiled and looked at sans. He looked, upset. Your smile quickly faltered and you walked to him and sat beside him. His everyday, grin isn't there and his eyes aren't the friendliest sight. "Sans? What's wrong?" He remained looking down. "I know that we are already happy. We already have our happy ending but, what if it resets? I don't want to start all over again. I just want to continue with papyrus. With everyone. With you. I just can't take it when it resets all over again. I will lose progress. We will lose progress. What can we do then?" You frowned. "Don't worry sans. We will have our happy ending. I won't let the world reset. I promise." "But. Your not really sure all of this isn't going to reset right? You still don't know the future. You still don't know the answer to everything because you are not the one who is controlling this world. Don't promise things that you can't even promise." You kept your head down. But you want to keep his hopes up. "But! Look at the bright side! You can still enjoy these moments until it lasts. It's better than experiencing nothing! Right? Plus you don't know the answer either! Maybe the world won't reset! Maybe we won't need to suffer! Just enjoy the moment as it lasts. Think of the present more. Not the future because you still have time to get ready for it." Sans smiled a little and his white dots got back on his eyes. "Heh. Thanks (y/n). You always make my day great." You smiled. "And you inspire me to do it."' you heard squealing and you looked and saw undyne and alphys fangirling and the others either clapping,smiling or fangirling/fanboying. You didnt noticed until now but mettaton actually arrived here and was hiding a phone. With some powers that you had received from rescuing the others, you secretly deleted the video in his phone without him noticing. You were acting chill about it while sans was a living blueberry. "can't you just kiss already~? The audience is dying for some romantic action~!" You smirked and sans's blush darkened. You grabbed his cheekbone and pecked his lips(?). You smiled while sans was a even darker shade of blue than a blueberry ever was. You knew mettaton took a picture or even a video so you deleted that too. Mettaton didn't even knew you deleted it. Everyone squealed and you knew that it could wake the whole entire town. Everyone stopped squealing and breathed heavily. You gave sans headphones and you got yourself one. You put up three fingers. You put on your headphones and so does sans. There was music playing through them. You put your fingers down one by one. 3.......2.......1...., "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" They squealed again and sans gave you a thank-you-for-the-headphones-if-you-didnt-gave-me-this-i-will-be-deaf look. You smiled and gave him a your-welcome look.

A few weeks later...

Not too much happened and you had noticed that undyne,alphys and mettaton doesn't look to well each day you visit them. You took a bath and got changed into clothes. You went to their house and you saw that they just collapsed. You gasped and kneeled to them. You checked their pulse. Still beating. You grabbed them and teleported to sans. Since you can't teleport that far, he needs to be the one who is going to teleport you all to the hospital. You two grabbed hands and you held undyne,alphys and mettaton's hands and you teleported to the hospital. Doctors and nurses saw you and they got them into stretchers and dashed somewhere. They went in opposite directions. You just waited in the waiting room, worried about them. You soon fell asleep on sans shoulder.

_______________________________

Hiya! (^-^)/ so sorry for the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow updates and the story being too.... Cliche? Boring? Trashy? All of this things. My writing is getting bad and I'm still training for (stupid,waste of time, annoying, boring and disturbing) journalism! I hate it. I just won the first contest and they gave me a clay looking medal but to me it kinda feels like a cookie and looks like one too! It's worth it but I don't want to train again! It's Tuesday and my training is until Friday! One training day feels like an eternity! Uggh! I don't even know anyone there! I hate school life. But anyways, bye potato chips!