Heartbeat💓

Before beginning the story, let's have a look at the main characters-

Introducing
Preity Zinta as Naina(left),
Saif Ali Khan as Rohit(middle)(Naina's husband),and
Shahrukh Khan as Aman(right)

Introducing Preity Zinta as Naina(left), Saif Ali Khan as Rohit(middle)(Naina's husband),andShahrukh Khan as Aman(right)

Let's begin the story

"Oh lord! my heart is beating so fast!"Aman exclaimed,continuing "I have never felt this way before"

Suddenly he felt a deep connection with a girl who walked past him.

She was beautiful, her hair perfectly straight,her cheeks dented with lovely dimples just as his but stained with tears and her eyes swollen due to incessant crying. At that moment, he wished that he could take all her pain away with a warm hug.

Her intriguing personality made him follow her to her place. This started happening everyday, he used to wait for her to leave her house and used to follow her in search of answers to his questioning connection with her.

He soon realised that he had fallen hard for her. He wondered how a stranger could draw his attention to this extent. It was love at first sight for him.
After not finding answers to any of his questions, he decided to inquire about her from her neighbours and found out that her name was Naina. She was a widow.

She lost her husband a week ago in a tragic car accident on their 2nd anniversary. They were happily married before this incident.

He felt bad for her and decided to casually approached her after getting to know her past. He introduced himself and tried to comfort her and in turn revealed how he felt like knowing her better.

But she misunderstood his intentions and asked him to leave her alone saying that she loved only one person,her husband, Rohit and she couldn't live her life without him.

Aman was shocked hearing that and decided to stop following her as he felt hurt.The weird feeling in his heart was totally new to him. But he wanted the answers to his questioning increasing heartbeat so he decided to look into the matter without letting her know.

After inquiring further, he got to know that her mom, Cathryn was the owner of a café right on the corner of the street where her house was. It had lost its customers recently to a chinese food joint located on the opposite side.

He decided to play the role of an angel and helped Cathryn convert her café into an indian restaurant. He then told her what had happened between him and Naina and requested her not to reveal his identity to her.

Soon, the restaurant turned extremely successful. It gained its lost customers in addition to more customers. It also became a tourist attraction. Cathryn thanked Aman for his efforts.

Whenever Naina used to come to the restaurant, he used to hide or run away. She just knew that there was a Godsent angel who helped her mom and she decided to respect his wishes of remaining anonymous.