Magical Girl Boxman

Magical Girl Boxman

When she opened the door, she wished she could escape this world. Every day was a living hell. Her parents were always fighting and only cared about her brother. She walked out the door and followed the road that led to her school. On her way to school she saw a puppy. As she got closer she noticed that the puppy had a broken paw. She picked it up and placed it in her bag. She turned around and walked back home. She knew her parents weren't at home, they went on an exclusive cruise with her brother and at school nobody noticed her anyway. So they wouldn't miss her. She placed the puppy on the table and made her way to the bathroom to get some first-aid stuff. When she returned she saw that the puppy was walking again. The girl was happy and began to pet the dog. The dog was wagging its tail and started to say things like 'a little higher, yes there.' The young girl was in shock because the dog talked. She screamed and hid behind the table. The puppy noticed this and tried to comfort her. He spoke to her in a deep voice 'My name is puppy Taehyung and I've chosen you to become a magical girl. You have to fight against the evil tentacle monsters to save humanity.' 'You trippy?' the girl asked. 'I will grand any wish' the dog spoke in a manipulative way. 'Okay, my name is Daphoer and I wish to marry Darus Abdul Razak.' 'Well, that was easy.' the dog mumbled. The puppy gave her a small box and said it contained the power to transform into a magical girl, he also added that if she defeated enough tentacle monsters her wish would come true. Before puppy Taehyung disappeared he said one last thing 'the square on the box will light up if a tentacle monster is nearby, the brighter it shines the closer the tentacle monster is.'

After Taehyung disappeared, Daphoer was left with a lot of questions. How many tentacle monsters did she have to defeat to make her wish come true. How many people were magical girls before her. What happened to them. There was only one way to find out, she had to go outside to look for a tentacle monster.

She had been walking around town for almost an hour when the square on the box began to light up. It was finally time, this was the moment she'd been waiting for. It was time to find out what her magical girl transformation would look like. After all those times watching magical girl shows Daphoer thought it would be a cute dress with a mini skirt but she was wrong.

She transformed by saying the magic word Datoakramismail. There was a lot of glitter and other magical things but after it cleared up it wasn't Daphoer that stood there. It was Boxman.

Daphoer was disgusted this was not how it should be. She was supposed to wear a cute dress not a box. She didn't have a lot of time to complain because the tentacle monster appeared. She tried to attack the monster with her magical girl wand, but in vain. It appeared the wand was made out of cardboards. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Daphoer couldn't think of a way to beat the tentacle monster, so she just gave up. She just wouldn't be able to live with herself after transforming into Boxman and Darus-oppa would never notice her. She knew now that all hope was lost, but attacked the monster one last time in the hope it would kill her.

Puppy Taehyung saw what happened and wondered why everybody committed suicide right after becoming Boxman. At least this was better than telling her Darus was already dating Dato' Akram.