Chapter 17

4:30 am in the morning

Finally, they completed all the preparation for the surprise and sat tired due to lack of sleep near pool area...there favorite spot.

Anika's mood was a lot better now but no one tried to ask her anything.

Ishana- Yaar I m so tired...I will sleep if we didn't do anything entertaining. Its 4:30am we have one and half hour to pass .She said trying to kill the silence.

Rudra- You are right Ishana di...let's play some game.

Priyanka-Ha chalo...Anika you say...what should we play...as I remember you know all the fun games and you always win.
She said trying to make Anika distracted.

Anika- No yaar...I think I should head home now...Sahil has to go to school and I have to make him ready. Also this is a family celebration, I don't want to intrude... She tried to make excuse.

Shivay- You are a family too Anika...he said directly looking in her eyes, wanting to make her believe his every word.

Om-Shivay is right Annii...Plz stay and beside Its Sunday, I never saw anybody going to school on Sundays....he teased her.
Anika sighed and nodded.

Ishana- OK its settled then...so, decide the game fast.

Rudra- Let's play Never Have I Ever !!

Anika- Rudra, it requires drinks, alcohol.....I don't think your brother will allow after last time.

Shivay- She is right, I won't . No drinking games.

Priyanka- Truth and Dare??

Saumya -Only Truth and Truth no dare please, I don't have any energy left to perform any dare.
All agreed to play.

Ishana- Hmm...so everybody knows the rules right. But there is a change we choose some question or topics and everybody has to tell what they think about it or what they have experienced in their lives.
All nodded again.

Rudra- OK...so, let's start...he said enthusiastically.

First topic was love....

Rudra- I will start...Love is Briny, Tina, Pooja, Roma, Paro, Lena, Ritu, Suzie, Liza, Anita, Piya, Vena, Romi.....hah, Sorry agar Maine koi name miss kar dia ho toh!!

All shaked their on listening his answer.

Saumya- You are so cheap Rudra...she said hitting his head.

Rudra- Ouch sumo...it hurts...he said rubbing his head.

Saumya- You deserve it idiot.

Om- Acha stop fighting guys. Saumya your turn.

Saumya- For me, love is friendship... He should be my friend before becoming the love of my life.
Everyone appreciated her answer.

Om- Impressive Saumya. Priyanka, my little sis, as a brother I would avoid thinking about the love of your life...but still tell us what you expect from a life partner...??

Priyanka(blushing)- Bhaiya, I know you all will choose the perfect one for me. But I want him to be loving, caring and understanding and a strong independent person.

Shivay- We promise you Prinku we will find a guy like you want .If you ever find someone, promise me you will tell us and will never sacrifice your happiness for anybody. He said glancing at Anika once.
OmRu looked at Shivay and they understood that he was referring to himself.

Priyanka- I promise.

Rudra- Its your turn O and please no long complicated speech...he said making a dreadful face.
Om smiled at his brother antics.