Eiya

Staring at our garden , I saw my younger siblings playing around with their dolls. I never knew what life was like when you're out of this prison. And by "prison" I meant my decorated room that has butterflies and floral. I was sitting on my windowsill facing the gigantic mirror of my window, the door of my room opened. I didn't try to take a glance because I knew the person that will open the door without any permission was....

My dear friend... Charles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without facing him.

"There's a big gathering for tomorrow and your parents are planning for it. Aren't you going to join me?". That made me smirk. I knew what he meant by that, so I turned and face him.

"You want to get into trouble again, aren't you? Like last time?" Finally, I saw his cute smile.

"No. I want us to get into trouble." I faced the other direction ignoring his sentence because I knew he was lying.

The last time he invited me to check the preparations, he made me clogged the fountain hole with small rolled tissues which made a huge rain on my brother's Engagement party.  Charles never failed to amuse me with his tricks. Our parents even tried to split the both of us but we have our own ways to find each other.

"Do you trust me?" With his hand held out waiting for mine. I didn't hesitate to do it again and since I'm a delusional person. A vision flashed before my eyes. Charles will never see me again nor ever talk to me ever again. But then the voices that I always hear tells me to go for it.

We were two steps away from the door until I spoke up and made the both of us stop. 

"Charles it's them. It's the voices."

"What did they say?" 

"They want me to do it this time... Without being caught."

"Well that's odd. Those voices never command you to do anything. What else did they say?"

"That you'll leave me and.." I tilted my head to hear the other. "You will stay away from me." I sadly sad staring blankly at the floor. Charles didn't believe me.

"Hey, most of them aren't telling the truth. You know you're being delusional again plus you've dealt with them before." He said holding my hand with full assurance that it was just in my head. I ended up nodding without giving him an answer that those voices that I hear is really true because I can also see them.

-Meanwhile-

We've passed the halls of this very house of mine and Charles didn't even let me see the preparations that he was talking about instead we just went to roam the rooms and corridors  that I've been before.

"Okay, I'm going to cover your eyes and trust me you are going to love this." I was full of second thoughts. I wondered if this will be one of his tricks or not. Later on my vision went dark while Charles was leading and guiding me to somewhere that I don't know.

"Alright, now I'm going to remove your covers just tell me if you like what you see or not."

"Okay"

"On three... One..." My mind is full of questions.

"Two.." I felt his breath passed my ears.

"One." When he removed his hands. I saw everyone standing and circling around me like I'm the center, well technically I am and was. The candles suddenly lit and everything then I suddenly felt uneasy.

"Charles, I don't like this anymore." He was not there anymore. I looked around but all I see is old cloaks and dresses with candles. I was hyper-ventilating , I didn't know what to do.

They said some words that I haven't heard before then everything went black.

-To be continued