~Chapter One~

Probably a little rough at the start but it gets better, I promise.

ALLISON's POV (read description pleasee)
Beep.Boop.Beep.Boop. My alarm clock went off at like 7am in the morning.
Wow great start to my day.
I instantly shot up trying to turn in off but I ended up falling off the bed and guess what my alarm was STILL beepbooping (ik it's not a word😆) so after a while of trying to turn it off I gave up and walked out my room with my alarm still beeping. I ran down stairs to go fix breakfast and saw my mom and my sister Ariana arguing over I don't know what. I walked closer to them and started to ease drop I heard them talking about some concert, meet and greet thing.
Cool. I thought to myself until...
I walked closer to them so they can see me and my sister ran up and hugged me. "What do you want?" I asked her, " Why do you always think I want something, can't I just hug my fave sister in the world?" She asked.
Then my mom came up to me and asked if I could go with Ariana to a concert & meet and greet thing in Virginia, I hesitated at first but then I said yes. "Woohoo, no take backs", my sister said. "Why would you think I would take it back, who's concert are we going?" I asked
"Jacob Sartorius ," my mom and sister said at the same time.
My eyes widened "J-Jacob Sartorius, wtf mom NO WAY!" I said "Allison mind your language," my mom said. " Allison but you promised you would go already and remember, no take backs," my sister said with sadness in her eyes. "Alright fineee," I said. My sister stood up looking like she was about to pop. "Thank you thank you thank you," she said hugging me. "Let go before I change mah mind," I said laughing a bit , she let go and said thanks one more time before running upstairs and singing sweatshirt. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. I face planted my head in my bed, yes I was bummed cuz I was going to a concert and meet and greet starring 'Rolf Saggytits', but maybe it wouldn't  be so bad I thought to myself, I mean maybe this Jacob kid was actually pretty nice. (But little did she know😆😉, ok, I'll stop talking)
I texted my friends telling them I couldn't make it to the movies with them tomorrow cuz I was going to Virginia for a Jacob Sartorius meet and greet and concert.
~Conversation~
AllyWally(you)- Hey guys I got bad news
Sara💕-really, what?
Loren😜-(not gray)- What what what?
Kiara🙄🤞- what's up ?
AllyWally- I can't go to the movies w/ u guys tmrw cuz I'm going to a stupid Jacob Sartorius concert with mah sister.
Sara💕- Nooooo. But still we can go to the movies tuns of times and Jacob is kinda cute😂
Loren😜- 😪. But I would love to be in your position rn.
Kiara🙄🤞- What!? Bish u luckyyyy😑
AllyWally- omg guys lmaooo, at least I feel kinda better that y'all want me to go. But byeee BABESS. Loves yah!
Sara💕- Later bestie.
Loren- Adios girly💕💕💕
Kiara🙄🤞- Bye bish, loves yah too!! Oh n telllll 'Jackob' I said hi.
~End of Convo~
My friends have always loved Jacob Sartorius, but I guess I don't know him that much🤷‍♀️. Maybe I'll try and get to know him at the meet and greet but I don't know yet.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up and saw my sister standing at the door, " Ally, mom said to pack mine and your back cuz I'm going to Leah's house and we're leaving to Virginia tomorrow and we will be staying there for about 3 weeks," she said while instantly shutting the door without my approval. I got up and began packing my things.

My sister has always got what she wanted ever since she was one and I was four. Right now she's eleven and I'm fourteen. I was thinking to myself while I was backing the bags

~Time Skip~
It was already 6pm when I finished packing the bags I decided to go to chick-fil-a and get dinner, after I got back I ran straight to my room, got my night clothes on and drifted off to sleep...

(Pick of Allison left and Ariana right at top)

Hey fellow Wattpadders, yes I know that's not a word either, (let's try and make it a word)😂 I just wanted to say thank you for completing this chapter and we have many more chapters coming up! And I think the next chapter Allison and her sister will meet Jacob Sartorius!!!! So stay tuned my lovelies. Oh and btw I'm not really intending for this book to reach far and if I get at least tens reads and five votes ammo be fricking following every body!! Oh and this is my first book here so it would probs not be that good🤷‍♀️💕.
Incase you guys haven't read the description plzzz read the description it's about the book cover💕
- Ashleyyyy🤞
Word count- 821 ik not that good😆