Chapter 3

Jacob's POV
After the concert and everything was over it was finally time for the meet and greet. To be honest I was kinda hoping I would see the girl I saw in the crowd at the concert earlier.
I'm probably gonna give her my number.

The meet and greet began and the first fan that walked up, we hugged, we took a picture with our pose looking like I was proposing to her (irdk😂). Then the next fan and the next and it kept repeating.

We were an hour into the meet and greet and I got kinda sad cuz I never saw that girl... Until I heard the next girl in the line say "Jacob?", I instantly look up and saw. Her. The girl I was hoping to see since the meet and greet started, I smiled at her and took her hand to come up where I was.

       Allison's POV

After Jacob left the stage we knew it was time for the meet and greet. So my sister and I head out to join the M&G line. IT WAS SOOO LONG and to make it even worse this girl cut in  front of me, I scoffed and rolled my eyes 🙄.
Apparently she heard me and turned around, she had clear beautiful skin, with dirty blonde shoulder length hair and she looked about the same age as me. "What did you just do?", she asked me, I scoffed again and said, "that's what I did and I might just do it again if I want to, miss whatever your name is".

"The name is Luna, and news flash nooo one talks to me like that so you better watch your mouth". She said

"Maybe you should wash your mouth, oh wait I meant watch".

The rest of the girls around us along with my sister started making wolf noises.
"You wanna fight cuz I'll fight yah", she said then stepped on my foot.
I think one of the guards saw and took her out of the line for assault and for cutting the line. Then another one came up to me, apologizing then offered him to take me to the front of the line. I said sure, then asked if my sister could come with us. They said it wasn't a problem then took us to the front of the line.

I was next.

I walked up to JACOB SARTORIUS, trying to keep my cool, I don't know why I was freaking out that much cuz I'm not that much of a fan girl or anything but he's just soooo cute and what he said at the concert could make any human being go crazy. Hjkmstgkst.

After I was in front of him it kinda seemed liked he was sad, "Jacob?", I said still trying to keep cool.
He immediately looked up, like he was waiting for me but I knew that would never be true, he then smiled at me, I was literally exploding inside. He then took my hand so I could get up closer to him.

"Hey," Jacob said smiling.
Again with the exploding...

"Hey," I said, also smiling. Still trying to keep cool.

"What's your name cutie?," Jacob said.
Oml.

"A-Allison,Allison Rose," I said. Aww crap I stuttered🙄.

"Nice to finally meet you Allison Rose😉."
Jacob said.
He then hugged me and stretched his hand out for me to shake it. After shaking each other's hands it was like 7 seconds and neither of us let go, tbh I wouldn't mind if we were holding hands forever. He then looked me in the eyes and both of us began to entwine our fingers with each other. He kept staring into my eyes and smiling.

I began blushing🤦🏼‍♀️.

"Are you blushing?" He said then laughed a bit.

"N-no, I'm not blushing it's just my cheeks get red when I'm holding hands with and insanely cute, hot guy🙄," I said.

"Shoot, did I just say that out loud😂," I also said.
"Yeah, but I'm kinda happy you did," Jacob said, blushing a little.

He began coming closer, he was gonna kiss me, but I pulled back. And that stupid piece of paper fell out my pocket😭😭.

"Why did you pull back?" He asked
"Jacob, as much as I'd LOVE to kiss you, look around they're millions of fans waiting in line and if you kiss me in front of themmm... I don't know," I said

He then realized fans were waiting in line.
"Ooh, well can we continue this later?" He said smiling.
OMG. OMG. OMG.
"Duh, of course I would want to continue🙄😂," I said

He laughed a bit then looked dont to the floor and saw....

The Paper.🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Wow. Allison why did you have to write that stupid paper in the first place?? I thought to myself

He began reading the paper...
oh god.

"Hey Jacob, I'm Allison Rose. I'm currently 15 years old and I was born on October 15,2002."
He then looked up.

"No way! We were born in the same month," He said
"Omg! That's soooo awesome,". I said in a sarcastic tone.

He giggled then continued reading the paper again.

"I came here with my sister Arianna, and I like to listen to music and I also kinda sing,"He read.

"Oh cool, you sing," He said excitedly.
"I seriously have got to hear you sing," he added.
"Nooo way, I only sing in the shower," I said.
"So are you saying the only way I can hear you sing is if listen to you in the shower?" He said then laughed.
"N-no. I mean yes, I mean NOOO!" I said then laughed.
"I'm just kidding babe and I know you'll be amazing when I finally get to hear you," He said.

Omg he called me babe!

I just acted liked he didn't say anything.

"Is that... a pice of strawberry on the paper," he says then laughs .
"Yeah I might have dropped a piece when I was writing it," I said then smiled.

"Haha, your smile is so cute!" He said

"Thanks," I said

"So you mentioned In the paper that your sister was with you?" He asked
"Yeah, my mom begged me to come with her to see you😂" I said

"And here I am thinking you willingly bought a ticket to come see me cuz you wanted to," he said then laughed.

"I don't really regret coming," I said
"Goo.d" He said
"So is the girl behind you your sister?, what was her name"- He said
I cut him off "Arianna, and yah she's my sister, and she's like... obsessed with you lol," I said

"Oh, cool," He said.
"I should probably go now so the rest of your crazy fans can get a chance to see you," I said then laughed.
"So, I'll see you later babe?" He said
Oh he frickin did it again!!!
"Yeah see you later...babe" I said jokingly.
He then smiled at me.

"Oh and earlier when you said nice to finally meet you, what did you mean by FINALLY? I said
"I've been stalking you on Instagram for the past three days now😂" He said then chuckled

"Oh, that's not weird at all," I said sarcastically.
"God, your like the sarcasm princess" He said
"Haha, bye now Rolf Sartorius," I said then laughed again.
He glared at me then said "BYE BABE- he then realized fans were watching.
"Uhm- I mean- bye- I was just taking in the phone guys🙄" he said, lying.

I smiled to myself and continued walking, my sister then stopped me and smirked😏.

Wassupp mah peeps,  hope y'all enjoyed the chapterrr!!💕
I tried to make it as great as possible.
Ensure to comment down what you think about it🙂
And vote
And add this book to your library!😙
...As Usual I'll Be Updating Every Sunday....
So stay tuned

Word count- 1320 yassss, or maby y'all wouldn't think it's good😆😅

-Ashleyyyy👍