5. Conflicts

Hello beautiful people

How are y'all

I'm here with new chappy

Some mature scenes are there

So read at your own risk
_____________________________________

Rumaisa's POV:-

      I was sleeping calmly on bed when Sunlight Ray's irritated my eyes. The curtains were set aside by someone. I wanted to sleep more.

        Someone pulled my blanket abruptly. I squinted open my eyes. A huge blurred face was the first thing I saw.

        And there I came to know that all these things were done by Hussain. He was smiling at me doing this.

How childish

         He hold my hand, "Rumi jaldi let's go" He slightly pulled me. "Where?" I asked still in sleepy state. "Btata Hun tum Chalo tauh" He said fastly

        "Ok lemme Change" I removed my hand

     "Nahi it's alright ab jaldi Chalo na" He said abrubtly

          Ufff ab aisa bhi kia ho gya hay

        He didn't even asked and pulled my hand towards him. He then brang me outside. He was taking fast steps and I was following him more fastly. He took me to the stable (place where there are horses)

      "Do you ever ride a horse?" He said smiling. "Never right".

                   Disgusting

He hold my hand and was about to move,"I show you how to ride a horse. Today we will....."

Not letting him complete I pulled off my hand from his grip, "stop it Hussain" . Hussain staired me surprisingly.

On top of my anger I shouted, "Seriously Hussain you spoiled my sleep czz of this rubbish"

"Rumi I just wanted to please y.." HussAin said and I again interrupted. "Please! Really! who the hell told you . You could please someone like this"

"I can't understand k tumhari shadi ho gae hay aur itna childish behaviour" I said Aggressively.

"Rumi plz listen" He hold my arms me to convince.

"Aur tauh aur the way you asked me to come out I mean I'm in a night outfit" I was still in anger and Hussain was staring me seriously.

"I'm sorry baby", Hussain said slowly.

Hussain's POV:-

     Its been 3 moths of our marriage and Rumaisa had a really bad attitude towards me. I don't know why She always stay angry with me.I just wanted to have fun with Rumi. But I hadn't any idea he would act like this. I was feeling guilty that I made her soo annoyed.

    Even though I also tried things she liked but even then she won't get happy

          I really tried to convince her

      "I'm Sorry baby" I said cupping her face by my hand.

         She abruptly removed my hand from her face. "I just don't wanna talk" She said fastly stepping to the castle.

       "Rumi listen...." I said but she didn't even looked back. Soon she went inside

       I inhaled a deep sigh looking at the horses when a flashback came in front of me