lotte fun

you woke up early in the morning which was like at 7:30,

you went to take a shower,brush your teeth and put some lotions on your face and legs.

thankfully you shaved your legs for today,i mean who of us girls don't right? exactly.

you started to pack for today's plan you and the other boys made which was to go lotte world

"aigo what should i wear"you wondered for a minute and just gave up to pack your stuffs for today

"2 suncreams,1 swimsuit,1 extra undies,wallet,towel,face washer and 2 power bank" you mumbled listing out the things you took out. you grabbed your under armer gym side bag and kept the stuffs that you want inside. Now you had to figure out what you are gonna wear.

you scrolled through your big closet the next room,still thinking what to wear thats very simple for LOTTE WORLD since you guys are also going to the water park area.

You owned a lot of expensive clothing brand which as example: Gucci,LV,Zara,Nike,Tom Ford and loads more brands. Pretty much it made you look like you are spoiled but nope it was payed off by your hard works ever since you were 15 working as a model and just simply saving money. now you could finally have a job,a job which gives you a lot of money one month after. Your parents both are very rich by their jobs which is being a world most known fashion designer and a biggest most earning CEO of a company. Crazy right?

"aigo i should just wear a black kimia bodysuit ,high waisted shorts and white sneakers till the rides " you said and then agreed with your own opinion and started to change your clothes.

~6 minutes later~

you looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror and let out a "damn" at yourself

you checked yourself out for 5 minutes and took few mirror pictures to post on instagram. 

it was 8:30 am which still gives you lots of time to prepare yourself but today you were fast enough to do it. So you went downstairs with your bag being hold by your shoulder and greeted your parents who was busy doing their little laughs and smiles. 

"hey kiddo got ready so fast?" your dad asked you while taking off his glasses 

"yes appa. now i have to text the boys and leave around 8:50 to pick all of them up"you said grabbing a apple from the kitchen counter. 

"appa how come she doesnt invite me to go to LOTTE WORLD" baekhyun said with a fake pout but deep inside trying to ask his father to convince his twin sister to take him there as well .

"well dude i don't mind if you wanna join, are you shy to ask huhhhhhh??" you teased you twin who was getting red. 

"an...aniy..oooo hajima noona " baekhyun said softly still getting red from the teasing 

"whatever kid,go change and pack your stuffs within 10 minutes. GO!!" you pushed him and he ran quickly to his room and got ready.

you decide to text the boys 

 Group chat : "The Squad"

H: hey guys , are you guys ready yet ? 

Chanyeol: yes eomma >_< 

kai: yess

lay,kris and kyunsoo: yes we are ready and waiting 

huyna: yah good job. packed everything you needed ??

the boys: YES WE DID 

huyna: goooooood

the boys : >_< 

huyna: do you guys mind if i bring my brother ? he really i doing nothing at home 

kyungsoo: sure no problem 

the other boys : ^ 

huyna: alright then see you guys in 15 mins. chanyeol you better have your door ready by 8:55 since you only live 5 blocks away from me. 

chanyeol: okay mam as you wish 

huyna : alright bye <3

~10 mins later~

baekhyun was out from his room wearing a a simple tank top and a maroon basketball shorts which wasn't super long and loose, just above his knee area. 

"ready to go sis?" he asked getting his sunglasses from the table and putting it on . 

" yes I'm ready lets go brothaaa" you replied back and wore your sunglasses as well. 

" bye mom and dad. we might be back for dinner or eat outside tonight. ill text you guys and let you know weather we will be eating outside or not !! love you bye" you said as loud as you could since they were upstairs cleaning the photo frames. 

"okay sweetie be careful!!!" "baekhyunie ah look over your sister " 

you smiled at them while baekhyun had a look that says " am i going to have fun or am i suppose to be her bodyguard?" 

"yah hold his for me " you passed your bag to him cause you had to lock the door and leave which was everyones routines. 

"here done?" baekhyun asked still holding the bag 

"yes but it would be nice enough if you could just carry and keep the bag inside the car" you said and fake smiled at him 

he rolled his eyes and just walked to the car area 

"what car are we using today ?"he asked looking at our 5 cars which was clean and shiny 

" we will use Mercedes today since its big and can fit you and the guys " you replied grabbing the cars key. "

"alright then leg sista" he said and got inside the car . you started the engine and left to pick up your best buds of your life 

part two coming soon boos 

stay tuned

comment and vote if ya want . 300+ viewers wows thank you for reading this shitty fanfic im making. i love you and keep supporting till i reach 1,k viewers!!!!!

stay you  cause  you are beautiful my love <3