INTRO!

Me: Hello there! My beautiful,lovely, Charming and Kind Reader's! Welcome to my brand new Navia Fanfic/Story idea! (Yes another Navia story and you can't stop me from writing more~ *evil Shipping trash laugh*)

Natsu: Wait what's going on here? Why am I wearing this strange clothes? And where the hell is my Scarf!?! *Looks around*

Me: I have it hold on *grabs it and gives it to him* also you can still use your magic.. but I'm not saying how yet..

Natsu: Aweso- wait what!? Why..*groans and pouts*

Juvia: Um..Noki-san.. Juvia is not sure about wearing this.. *she said looking at the uniforme she was wearing*

Me: it's fine Juvia! You still can wear normal clothes later, remember you two are going to be shipped in an Alternative Universe!

Natsu and Juvia: *look at each other and looks at me* we are shipped Again!? *Both yell together*

Me: Yes! Now go back to the Universe and I will tell you guys about this Au! *Push both into a portal and sighs*
Well, I hope you all join us and enjoy this fanfic/story much more then I will..

Also the idea kinda came to me when I was reading a few FairyTail Highschool Au Fanfics/Story's here in Wattpad, specially one that my dear close friend Snow_Fairy-192 has.. which I recommend you kind reader to check it out! (I'm also helping her with it sometimes) so again, hopefully you all read it..

And hopefully you all enjoy this!

See you all in the first chapter!

Noki's out~