Chapter 6!!!!!!!!!

I step back out into the hall and see my mom, Derick, and Alex step from the room beside the interview room. Alex and mom run to me with tears running down their faces and Derick just stands back and watches us. Our eyes meet and he frowns at me and my heart skips sickeningly at the fact that he's mad. "Why didn't you tell me he was hitting you," my mom cries as she holds me tight. "I'm so sorry," I whisper as hold her just as tight.

Thirty minutes later after Mom and Alex finished fussing over me and Alex telling me Mom has no head injury, Mom leaves to get the divorce in order. The station door closes after her and I look back at Alex and my very pissed fiancé. Alex suddenly says, "So are you going to explain this,' she motions between Derick and I, 'now or later?" I smile happily at her because I am truly happy at the fact I was forced to be with Derick. "I would invite you to the house but instead I want you to meet us at Garden of Eden at 9 o' clock tomorrow night. That way you won't be able to get loud or physical with what we have to tell you," I say with a smile as I grab Derick hand and pull him quickly out the door so she can't question us.

Derick and I get out to the parking lot finally and he leads me to a 2014 rust orange Camaro. My eyes grow when he unlocks it and I say, "Oh my God! I love this car and the color! I know I've lived in a nice house for years and my mom has nice cars but still, it amazes me when I find out you own cars like this!" I look up at Derick and he FINALLY has a partial smile on his face. "We own this Sweetheart. What is mine is yours and what's yours is yours.......My father use to say that's how it's suppose to be," he says with a tender smile. I shake my head and say, "No, what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours. I will always be willing to give what I have. And I'm sorry I made you mad at me."

His hand gently caresses my bruised cheek and he gazes into my eyes and says sweetly, "I am not mad at you my sweet girl. I am pissed beyond measure at Allen. Yet I want to thank him at the same time." I grin and can't help but to pull him in for a kiss. "You have a lot to tell me Missy," Alex says appearing beside us cutting our panty wetting kiss short. I look over at her with a smile as I move to rest my head on Derick's chest. "I guess you can come help me pack and I'll tell you tonight. But if you get violent I will smack you," I say grinning. She's about to go off but I hold up my hand and say, "Just come to my Mom's when you get off and I will tell you. But if you keep trying to ask questions right now I won't tell you for months." She has experience in the fact I will refuse to tell her something for weeks so she just nods and hugs me and looks Derick up and down before running back to her car. The ER is gonna be pissed at her.

When I'm sure she is gone I look at Derick and say, "Babe, we better hurry and get a ring before 6:30 and it's already three! Or she will either hate you for not getting one and call you cheap or think it's a joke!" His eyes grow and he slings my door opened and runs to his side.