Horse Man and His Movie

Horse men are weird. At this point, I'm more then freaked out but you know what? Horse man makes everything so much freakier. I don't even want to expand on that.

 Chase walked with Lily and took her to the biggest building in the camp, the Big House. His twin and Mia had gone somewhere else unknown. Chase walked up to the door and moved to knock but the door swung open before he could.

"Chase, I heard there was an attach?" A older man- no, horse....dude?  The bottom half of a beautiful white stallion was standing in the doorway but the upper half of the horse was a older man with long brown hair streaked with white and a matching beard. 

"Don't worry, me and Lewis had it handled. However those Cyclops brought a nice newbie. Mia found herself a camper." Chase announced, turning to the dumbfounded Lily.

"I think you might know this, but you're a horse." She murmured unhelpfully to the Centaur, who simply chuckled heartedly. 

"I believe you are mostly correct. I'm a centaur, but Horse works too. Please, come in." He said, opening the door. Lily wandered into the house but Chase shook his head.

"As intriguing as it is seeing reaction faces, I'm gonna go help Lewis with Mia." Lily gave him a "don't leave me with the fake creature" face but Chase turned and jogged off anyways. 

"I'd like to introduce myself as Chiron." The centaur announced, Lily was far to shocked to register all that the name meant. Chiron walked her to a living room covered in grapevines decorated oddly with a stuffed cheetah head.

"My dear, I quite think the best way to describe all that you see here at camp in my introduction video. I think it does quite a good job ever since Leo helped update it." He explained.

"Whose Leo?" Was all she could think of.

"Nobody. Here just watch." The cheetah head retreated into the wall, much to it's dismay, and a TV replaced it. Lily sat the grey couch as Chiron turned to the kitchen and the TV started playing.

"Hello camper. Since before you were born, Greek Gods have roamed the earth despite commonly being called a myth." A small Chiron called from the TV screen as another man walked into view.

"What he said. I'm a god." Said the pudgy man next to Chiron, who received a glare. The two men went on to explained the Greek gods' move to America and how they have children with mortals, which is exactly what Lily was, a demigod.  By the end of the short film Lily was laughing to herself and Chiron cocked a brow.

"You honestly want me to believe, Zeus and whatnot, are all real? Nice costume, thank you for the protection for those weird men but I'm out of here." Lily said standing abruptly and marching toward the door, bursting out of the building before Chiron could stop her. She trudged toward the hill she'd come from but Chiron was faster, having four legs helped. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Trust me, I understand it's hard to have your world twisted under your feet but I do have proof this world is real. Come." He instructed, beckoning her to follow him toward the docks. Lily hesitated, before giving in. It couldn't hurt to see if he does have proof. She followed him steadily, still fighting down the urge to beat someone to a pulp for all the weird she was having to deal with. He trotted down to the sandy beach and the small dock, walking out and making clacking noises with his hooves. He stopped at the end, waving at the water below him, smiling softly. Lily peered over the edge, scowling. My eyes are playing tricks. They must be. Lily thought stubbornly as she looked at the woman under water, weaving baskets and swimming around. 

"You have mermaids. I suppose you want me to believe they're 'Goddesses'?" She asked, putting Goddesses in mocking air quotes. Chiron chuckled.

"No, simply Niariads. We don't have any Gods here except Mr. D whom you saw in a video, however he's off at Olympus for a meeting right now."

"Of course he is." She replied under her breath, snarkily. Chiron pondered something.

"Possibly Cynthia could help change your mind."

"And who's she?"

"Head of Athena cabin. Come." He called once more, trotting off the dock and toward the cabins. Lily sighed and followed with nothing better to do. Possibly to see if she could find Chase or Mia, but she didn't even know if she wanted to. In the ring of buildings Chiron stopped at one decorated in beautiful white architectural designs. He knocked on the open door poking his head in. A few campers were inside, reading or talking to each other. 

"Ah Cynthia, we have a stubborn new comer I'd love for you to talk to." Chiron called and a tall girl with dark brown hair and stormy grey eyes came out.

"Hello. I'm Cynthia." She introduced herself, smiling softly at Lily.

"Lily." Lily said curtly.

"She seems to be having trouble believing in the gods. Could you talk to her while I head to Archery."

"Of course." She replied and Chiron winked at Lily before leaving, his tail swinging.

"I suppose he showed you his boring video about the greek gods or what not." She assumed.

"My mother is Athena, the goddess of wisdom. So, I don't have any cool powers to show you or anything, but I could tell you almost anything you want to know about any of the gods. Or I could just take you to the Pegasus stables."

"You guys have winged horses?" Lily asked doubtfully.

"Of course. Here, I'll show you."

............

"Oh my goodness." Lily mumbled, walking down the row of stables, winged horses filling each stall. She stopped by the stall of one of them poking their head out at her. A beautiful grey and white spotted Pegasus was neighing softly at Lily and her name plate read "Moonshine." Lily reached up to stroke her head.

"You're so pretty." Lily murmured at Cynthia stood back by the wash stall.

"Thank you." A soft voice replied. Lily stepped back in shock and the horse neighed again and Lily realized something..it was laughing.

"I was wondering if you could hear me or not. I guess you can, but it's odd. You're so..distant." Came the voice again. 

"Moonshine?" Lily asked, confused as to how the horse could speak.

"Well of course. That's what the nameplate says. It's weird, he was so different. You're so..so...different." The horse pondered, almost talking to itself.

"What?" Lily demanded, getting slightly defensive. From across the stables Cynthia gave her a weird look.

"You alright?" She asked. Lily was about to respond but a horn sounded in the distance. "Oops, dinner time." Cynthia stated, walking out of the barn and forcing Lily to followed with one last look at the beautiful mare who'd spoken to her.

(A/N: Are you guys ready for Lily's claiming? Keep a lookout for the next part!! Spoiler: Lily ISN'T a child of Poseidon, nor is she the child of any sea god. Btw sorry if this chapter was more boring, I had to have formalities XD)