First Day

Me starting school is easy.... i guess. I have been to many schools so that whole new girl thing is pretty easy now. This school is different but the same at the same time. Same people different rules. I already have friends here Kayla and twin. Twin name is Brianna i don't know why i'm not friends with the other twin. Oh my name is Brooke Washington. I'm a junior. I'm standing by the doors texting Kayla to see where she is.

where are you 

                                                                                                                                       just got through the doors wya

Up stairs in the cafe 

                                                                                                                                                                                              ok

I never been in this school before but okay i walked up to this lady and asked her the cafe she gonna tell me that its on the 4th floor........... THE 4TH FLOOR!  ummmm I am not going on the 4TH floor. period. so i'm going to the bathroom it was down the hall and wait till the bell rings. 

                                                                                          Bell Rings 

Okay being the new student i have to go to the counselor office to get my schedule i told you same stuff. When i finally get there there are two counselor because i guess there are alot of students. One is short she looks like my ex mom and the other was in older lady she looks like she beats her grand kids. I went with the one that look like my ex's mom. It were also a light skin boy and a very tall dark skin boy in there like he was the darkest any body could be. We have seven classes like any other school time to start the classes.