Classes

My first hour is chemistry the teacher was there he was tall he look like he could bench press but didn't he was a white man in his like 40's with nasty teeth.He name was Mr.Green.  He looked like he were  in the movie trolls. He kept talking to him but i wasn't really listening i wanted to sit down. He then tells me i have to be in a group ....... ugh ... people. He then tells me to join a group with this three black girls and one white girl i was like what white people go to this school. I was so glad the bell rang.

Second hour was geometry the teacher name was Ms. Malson. she was also white pretty much all the teachers are going to be white. She was nice though she gave us candy.

In third hour she was really really boring she was the personal finance teacher she looked young too how you gon be young and boring like that don't even mix. Her name was Ms. Johnson.

Four hour is okay its not as boring as personal finance but why would English be so exciting. that teacher name is Mr. Smith he doesn't give us candy but he is cool he gets his black card. He work was hard either.

5th hour is criminal justice the teacher from a far looks young but when your face to face with him he is really old he looks exactly like something out of the 60s but he looks young to like i dont know whats up with that man. oh he is also white too :). In my eyes he looks like an president like hair comb over and everything. his name is Mr. Jackson 

6st hour Spanish i HATE Spanish but i like the teacher though Mrs. Lopez

7th hour finally almost time to go home.