Family Reunion

Y/n POV

The first thing I thought of when I saw the girl was 'whoa, weird'. Sans put her on the sofa then called Toriel. Frisk sat on the other couch looking at the girl, she looks older than Frisk but I can't help feeling that the two have a connection to each other. Frisk looked at me then mouthed 'I think I found her' though I wasn't sure that that's what he said.

I waited with Frisk, the girl was still sleeping when Toriel arrived. She healed the girl immediately after hearing what Sans said, after an hour or so the girl woke up. And she was really weird... she had silver hair and eyes and her skin was really white. And she was really scared of us.

"Wh-who are y-you g-guys?? Wh-what do you want FROM ME!!" She curled herself into a ball and began to weep. Sans looked hurt, he went out to call someone. We all looked at the girl in silence. " R-RJ? I-it's me F-Frisk?" The girl, RJ, looked up and stared at Frisk. "F-Frisk... is that r-really you?" She lunged at him and hugged him tightly. "Oh, Frisk I missed you so much. Where have you been?" RJ sobbed hugging Frisk tighter. "I'm so sorry..." Frisk began to cry.

Later~

Y/n's POV

After all the hugging and crying Toriel gave RJ cinnamon-butterscotch pie, and asked her why she knows Frisk.
"Oh well when I was young I had a baby brother, Frisk and I have a special bond between us. Since we're siblings and all that. Though a year ago... our parents died from a fire... Frisk and I were homeless. One day I noticed he disappeared, I thought this was the end of me... but I looked for him hoping Frisk comes back. And then this skelly guy saved me and brought me back to my brother." She said sadly. "Ahem, skelly guy? Kiddo I'm a monster. Sans the Skeleton to be exact." For once Sans looked offended, RJ smirked at him.

Later we decided where RJ would stay. It took us about 30 minutes before RJ finally said that she'll be staying at Sans' place. Everyone then had a meet and greet with her, I left early to tell my parents about her and when dad heard that RJ needed to find a school, specifically college, he told me about the scholarship in the school he worked at and asked if he could meet RJ tomorrow. What a tiring day~