Dr Mohannad Barakat And His Involvement In Different Activities

We know that Dr Mohannad Barakat is a reputed Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon. He has handled many Trauma and elective surgeries with expertise and perfection. But on his personal front, he is a very interesting personality and has so different and amazing hobbies. Let’s have a look on different roles he plays other than being a Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon.

A Passionate Sports Person

Being so busy, he grabs every opportunity to play his favorite sports like football, basketball and volleyball. He believes that playing sport makes you feel energetic and gives you strength to cope up with the daily stress of life. He is also a national coach and referee and goes on one annual tour  with a team. He is also fond of playing golf, tennis, rugby and cricket recreationally.

A Social Activist

Dr Mohannad Barakat is also heavily involved in politics and campaigning for human rights organizing several campaigns, petitions, and marches. He continues to provide full support to the right politics and the fulfillment of human right issues. He also likes to visit many different cultures to learn about their religions and customs ranging from the Buddhist teachings to the Hindu customs.

An Enthusiastic Adventure Lover

He has been involved in several great climbs such as Mt. Everest, The Alps, and The Anders. He also likes water skiing and do that twice a year along with kite surfing. He is also interested in fishing and snorkeling. His favorite fish is swordfish which is very difficult to catch.

A Cooking Expert

Mohannad Barakat GMC is a passionate cook who always tries to polish his culinary skills. He likes to learn new delights from the Asian, Middle Eastern, and European cuisines. He is quite popular among his friends for his exceptional cooking skills and usually invites them on dinners and makes dishes on his own. He always keeps on trying new recipes and adds some innovative flavors to them.

A Music fan

He is a singer and in his free time, he also writes songs with beautiful lyrics. He usually sings in the pop and rock genre.