CONFESSION

--previously--

"You smell good, is that my favourite perfume?" Mina said.

"This is your favorite?, Oh what a coincidence, this is my favorite too hehe"

"Nice, so...can we go now?"

"Alright"

Then the two of them leave the company...

------------------

NO ONE'S POV

So, michaeng had some 'little date' with each other, they went into different places, they just enjoyed the night with each other...

"Is this new?" Mina said while pointing at chaeyoung's clothes..

"Ah, this? Yes haha"

"Woah, effort hahaha" Mina said while chuckling..

"Do you love me?" Mina asked all of sudden..because of what she asked chaeyoung's eyes got widened and she froze..

"W-what?"

"Do you live me....I mean as a unnie...why? Are you thinking something??"

"A-ah, no, no, Im just shocked at your question (nervous laugh)"

"So...what's your answer?"

"Yes, my answer is yes" chaeyoung said...

"How about you, do you love me?"

"Hmm, before yes, but now..." She stopped then she grinned..

"Now?" Chaeyoung asked with a sad face..

"I don't know hahaha, I have a new maknae in my life now.."

"Who?"

"Tzuyu" she said jokingly...but for another time...there's something.... chaeyoung knew that she's just joking, but she can't avoid being hurt...'first bambam, then jeongyeon, and now tzuyu, how many rivals do I have for Mina?' chaeyoung thought to herself...Mina noticed her sad face so she try to make her smile..

"Hey, chill it's just a joke, of course I still love you no matter what" Mina said while looking at her cub..

"I know"

"Then why are you sad?"

"I just remembered something, c'mon let's just have a walk"

"Okay"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

So, minari and i were having our time while walking on the street at night, while we're walking i was collecting some self confidence to ask her something.....and when my confidence reached 100, i knew, it's time, we sat on a bench and i started talking to her.

"Yah mina ya"

"Yes?"

"I want to ask you something, but I'm shy because it may make you feel uncomfortable"

"Huh? What is it?, C'mon I wanna hear it, I won't feel uncomfortable i promise"

"Eh?, Uhm..ok......are you um....in to like....you know...girl to girl?...like relationship with same sex? Kinda like that?"

"Huh? Well I don't know why you're asking​ me this but....to be honest, that kind of thing disgusted me. And i already told you before that I'm not a lesbian right?"

'That kind of thing disgusted me'

i froze that time, it keeps on repeating on my mind, it broke my heart hearing that from minari, i nodded as a response but, i can't accept it, i look at her she was staring at the sky, smiling at it, while me? I was staring at my feet and feel so down, i knew this is how michaeng will end we haven't starting yet but....i knew it, she's not into it so....that means that i don't have a chance to her.....sorry MiChaeng shippers, but i think this is it.....The End of our story.

"But if you're in, then I'm into it too"

My eyes got widened, and i immediately look at her, she's still looking at the sky and still smiling at it.

"What?" I said

"Huh?"

"What did you say?"

"Huh? What did i say? (That thing disgusted me?)" She said.

"No, the thing you said earlier, after that"

"What are you talking about? I'm not saying anything, that's the last thing i said, maybe it's just from your head, you're crazy "

Jinjja? She didn't say anything?but, i clearly heard it, i look at my feet again and, I don't know anymore, maybe she's right, maybe it's just really me, yeah i think I'm crazy, crazy for her, but still can't move on that she didn't say anything is it all just my imagination? Argh, i think I'm just too inlove with her.

"What makes you happy and sad?" I asked

"You"

"Me?"

"I'm so happy whenever you're with me, I'm sad whenever we don't have time together" she said that makes me speechless..

"Don't worry, I'll be always beside you"

"How about you, what makes you happy and sad?" She asked.

"You"

"Eh?, I don't think so...you always said that"

"Yes, but you never believe me. I'm happy to love you but knowing that you never care about it makes me feel sad, you always thought that I'm just fooling around but I'm not, I love you Mina, I really do" finally I said it, now she's the one who's speechless...

"Mina"

"Yes?" After she looked at me, I immediately crashed my lips to hers I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself to kiss minari, i kiss her with all my heart, i don't even care if she's going to slap me or what, i just did it, her lips were so soft and so kissable, she kissed me back, i held her neck to make the kiss deeper, she's​ a really good kisser by the way, we're kissing for about 30 seconds then she broke the kiss.

"Chae..."

-----to be continued-----

Yay!, Finally after a long long chapter/s finally, they kissed now...

-xoxo