CHAPTER 2

"You made me do it. Being lied to is what I hated the most. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Hera. I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun plastered his playful rectangular smile. Although he looked innocent, she felt something wrong.

He might be innocent on the outside appearance but why am I having this kind of feeling that this guy is dangerous? Hera said between her thoughts.

"You're smart." Baekhyun grinned.

Don't tell me this guys can read other's minds?! Hera mentally screamed and Baekhyun gave him a chuckle.

"Just what on the world are you?" Hera stuttered as she felt her knees tremble when Baekhyun stepped a bit closer to her.

"I told you I'm an island protector." He said as he slowly caressed Hera's hair and tucked it behind her ear.

His mischievous smile and his touch gave her shivers on her spine.

"What are you talking---"

"Baekhyun!"

Hera was alarmed when she noticed that she's being dragged by a water belted around her waist.

"What the heck is this cold water doing around my waist?! Where on earth am I right now?!" She didn't have any time to scream because she immediately passed out due to her shock.

"Take her back to her room. And make sure she won't remember anything happened." Suho told Sehun, not breaking his piercing glare towards Baekhyun who looked pissed off right now because of their sudden appearance. Sehun nodded as he carried Hera on his arms and left the two of them.

"What did you just do with the guest? Are you stupid?!" Suho glared at him as the waves behind him suddenly came up because of his anger.

"Are you planning to drown all the guests here while sleeping?" Baekhyun responded with a chuckle. He looked amused with the sudden action of the water controller.

The waves behind Suho suddenly went calm. He's afraid he may not be able to control his power and end up washing out the whole island just because of this man.

"Don't do something stupid that makes the guest be in danger again. I'm warning you." Suho warned him but Baekhyun felt no fear

"It's not like you can do something to defeat me. You keep on forgetting that I'm your superior and you're just my subordinate." Baekhyun shot him a glare and Suho gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"It's annoying, right? But that's the truth." He added as he teased him even more. Suho balled his fist as he's trying to control his temper.

"Anyway I've noticed that the expansion of chromatic smoke you did isn't enough for me. Expand it more until it reaches the guests area. I want to go there also." Baekhyun told him authoritatively

"You know you're not allowed to go on that area." Suho stated

"Why not? I say what I want. You do what I say." Baekhyun said epigramly

"That's an order coming from the great Chimera. You have nothing to do with it." Suho smirked and Baekhyun only sighed.

"I'm so done with his nonsensical rotten orders. I have no freedom here ever since he ruled the island." He deadpanned

"That's because you're dangerous. You can't still control your power" Suho explained

"Yeah. Whatever." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him as he snapped his fingers and Suho was roughly thrown on the ground.