5 important questions asked on the Day of Judgement!

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu. This is the most important chapter I am posting so far! May Allah SWT bless you all with good health and success in both the worlds Aameen! So my beautiful people, this is a very important topic, please do reflect yourself and change your way of living and I am the first person to ponder over these questions and reason my living!
You guys remember, I won't post anything here unless I follow myself because I am aware, all that I post, I have to answer Allah SWT myself whether I followed it first or not! Whether I practiced what I preached or not! So these questions make me fear Allah SWT more and I try my best to follow everything Alhamdulillah. Allah SWT knows best! I have taken these informations from a source. I read it and it was a must share information for me. I want you all to know too In shaa Allah and that's why I am positing it here. I was writing it on my own until I found the same article beautifully written so I felt the need to share the same.

✨✨✨✨✨
Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem

Have you prepared yourself for these questions? ASK YOURSELF RIGHT AFTER YOU READ THIS!!

Everything present in this world is short lived. Whether it is human or any other creature, none can survive on the surface of the earth forever. There are clear signs in this for everyone to realize that there is Someone Who is controlling all that is happening in the entire universe, and no doubt that Supreme Being is of Allah SWT. It is also a common sense that The One who creates something first time, it can surely make it again, as in the case of human inventions and innovation. That is why the Almighty Lord says in the Holy Quran in Surah Nisa chapter 4 verse 87:

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۗ وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حَدِيثًا  ﴿٨٧﴾؅
87. Allah – there is no deity except Him. He will surely assemble you for [account on] the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. And who is more truthful than Allah in statement.

The above mentioned Ayah describes the state of each individual that ever lived on this planet to be raised again and be rewarded for whatever it has done in its previous life. The time every person will be reborn is regarded as the Judgment Day as it is the occasion when it will be evaluated for its beliefs and actions in the worldly life by the Best Judge of all, i.e. Al-Hakam.

According to various Quranic verses and Ahadeeths of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, everybody will be asked about fulfillment of all the compulsory religious actions like Belief in Allah and His Messenger ﷺ, and the accomplishment of Salah (Daily Prayers), Soum (Fasting), Zakah (Charity) and Hajj (Pilgrimage). A person will also be asked about fulfilling rights of fellow humans.

Apart from these, there are five basic queries that will be made to every being as per the following Saying of Rasulullah ﷺ:

"The son of Adam will not pass away from Allah until he is asked about five things: how he lived his life, and how he utilized his youth, with what means did he earn his wealth, how did he spend his wealth, and what did he do with his knowledge." (Tirmidhi)

This Hadith portrays the situation of every human on Day of Final Verdict. Even if it has passed in answering the rest of inquiries, be it religious or social, it will not be able to enter Jannah (Paradise) until or unless it succeeds in giving satisfying replies to these 5 basic questions:

1. How one Lived its Life on Earth?
2. How one Utilized its Youth?
3. How one Earned its Wealth?
4. How one Spent its Wealth?
5. What one Did with its Knowledge?