Phone call

You just got home and you come to your room, your room looks like a tumblr room on the internet with posters on the wall and shelf with seventeen albums in it.

You throw all your shopping bag on the floor and throw your body to your bed.

" What the heck?! I just saw him. He was real, I can't believe it. No way." With some wonder in your mind, you take your pillow and scream so hard and loud.

" OMG, I just saw Jeonghan. I have to call Violet." You grab your phone and call violet.

Violet is your best friend since both of you in Junior High School. You and Violet already decided that both of you were going to the same High School. And you become even closer to Violet. Both of you really love k-pop music especially Seventeen. Your bias is Jeonghan and Violet bias is Vernon

"Yea? "

"pyo Pyo Pyoooo you need
to hear this"

"What?! What?!!"

" You know I saw Jeonghan this morning! And-and he grabs my hand and I run with him!! Eeekk" Really?!! You're kidding me right?! "

" No, I'm not!! It was really him and you know what? I got the ticket for fansign next month! "

" Aw. You're so lucky. Wait Y/N you know what? I get one too. OMG, Why don't we go together??!! You will get a chance to meet him again and I can meet my baby Vernon~"

" Seriously?! Oh, we so lucky right Vio??! we should go together it's going to be fun! "

And suddenly you think about something

" Vio what about he doesn't recognize me"

" No. Think positive Y/N, give it a change,
Oh I know why don't you give him a note about what happens this morning when you see him"

" you're right. Maybe I should give it a try. "

After you call Violet you getting sleepy and without realizing you've already talked with Violet until 9 p.m. Then you get ready for sleep.