The Truth

~Brandi~

~Brandi~

"Bro I don't think I've seen you this Happy." Aria said smiling which made Poussey and I laugh.

Its been a week since I started talking to cayden and we've been kicking it every day. If we didn't see each other she'll come over and spend the night with me. Live I've from Poussey that she's a real chilled, laid back chick but I was still expecting her to act just like her sister. And she surprised me. Due to her not really like the paparazzi we don't got out much and I'm okay with that because we usually just spend time getting to know each other. She's so open with me and I love that, never had a girl be so honest with me. Not even my ex.

"Hey what can I say? Cayden is the girl." I shrug smiling.

" I know she's my sister in law, but did you smash or something?" Poussey asked.

"Right? I need to know." Ari said smirking and I just chuckles .

"Come on now, Cayden is different. We are waiting until our relationship is deeper. " I said

Poussey grins approving my answer, "That's wassup, I was waiting on you to say some slick shit so I can call you on your shit." Poussey jokes nudging me

"You know I wouldn't do that, She's special." I admit, Ari chuckles.

"She's special. Damn you Whipped as fuck." Ari takes a sip of her drink and I just smiled.

I never thought she would even give me the time of yet, but Cayden surprised me. I knew she wasn't really into being a celeb, but I didn't know she was real as fuck. We can just watch movies or play some games and I'm just smitten.

"Aye, you don't understand. Them Shea women are a goat. Hands down, you'd be whipped too man." Poussey said

Ari playfully rolled her eyes, Ari isn't the type to be kept. "Naw I'm good, I'd rather whip the pussy. Than be whipped, by the pussy." Ari popped her collar and I died laughing. Can't take this chick serious.

"Aye, but real talk; does she know about Brianna?" Ari asked and the earth stood still. Since we've only been talking for a week, I figured it was too soon to talk about my daughter. Yeah you heard right, I have a daughter. She's nine in the 4th grade, she's my whole world. She was conceived from rape, and I honestly wasn't ready for it. I mean I'm a stud, being pregnant was not the look. But my girlfriend at the time Mariah, told me what a wonder gift would get out of this horrible event. And she was right, Brianna came got big as fuck nine pound and 6 oz. All the negative stares and jokes I got from my friends and other people were worth it. I'm very protective over my little girl.

"Naw, I don't know how long me and Cayday plan in each other's life. But I don't plan to lie about it. But just thinking about me, I'm starting to get scared. What if you she loose interest cause I got a kid?" I rubbed my face and sighed. Poussey waved me off.

"Man you said Cayden is different and you're right. If anything she'd spoil the fuck outta bria." Poussey said causing me to laugh, Ari raised her hand.