Daughter of Zeus.

LUCY POV
"Umm.. Levy..Sting...Gajeel..Where are we?" I asked my four bestiz as we appeared in a place called camp half-blood
"Eno.. I don't know..."Levy said. "Who are you guys?!" A girl wearing a dazzling pink dress questioned us. "Drew!Be kind to our umm i guess guests?So who are you guys?" A guy with the half body is a horse asked us. "Umm.. I'm Lucy Heartfilla, the girl with Light blue hair is Levy McGarden,the guy with long black hair and piercings is Gajeel,Just Gajeel. Last but not least the Blond hair guy is Sting Eucliffice.May I know where are we?" I explained. "Ah, I see..How old are you guys?I'm Chiron." Chiron told us."We are all 16." I said. "Ah..16? Demigods no Doubts..." Chiron muttered.

Chiron POV
Demigods... And 4? Well that's unexpected and then I gestured them to the campfire as it is 9pm. I guess it's time their parents should claim them. "Time for your parents to claim you, mighty gods come and see if they are your kids!" I shouted at the sky.The four new kids looked at me confused. Suddenly, a lightning struck The blond hair girl, who is she again? Ah, Heartfilla."Halt Lucy Heartfilla! Daughter of Zeus." I said and Lucy said "Zeus?" I nodded and she just sat down staring in blank space and in shocked.Then the blond hair guy I guess he is ah Sting!The earth shook and he floated in the sky.umm interesting..."Halt! Sting Eucliffce.Son of Hades." I said. They all looked shock. Then slowly by slowly the Levy girl is Daughter of a Poesidon, and the Gajeel kid is Son of Apollo.Interesting new big three."WHAT?! "The whole camp screamed. "CHIRON YOU GOTTA EXPLAIN TO US NEW BIG THREE?" Drew screamed at me."Uh-huh." I said.

Normal POV
Jason went to greet Lucy and said "Ah, welcome to Cabin 1.Where all the kids of Zeus belong." Lucy shook his hand and suddenly they could felt the ground shook. "Uh-Huh.Someone's angry from Hades cabin." Jason said. Lucy stared at Sting whose eyes are focused on Jason and he seems to hiss."I guess it's sting." Lucy said."Is he your boyfriend?"Jason asked.Lucy nodded and said "Very jealous one." Lucy said.