The quarrel

LucrTy's POV

"So,Jason?" I asked."Hmph..?" Jason answered me while he's eating his food.I laugh at his silliness. He stared at me but only laughed back after realizing why I am laughing.Suddenly...The earth shook like there's an earthquake.

No one POV

Jason toppled ontop of Lucy as the 'earthquake' continued. Jason's face is just inches away from Lucy's."Sorry.." Jason mumbled as he got up and helped Lucy up."Geez,someone in Hades Cabin must be angry."Jason said.Lucy nodded in agreement and glanced around.She saw Sting shaking in anger."You can move on first,or talk to Piper,I got business to do."Lucy said while walking towards Sting with a smirk on her face."So...Jealous?" Lucy teased as soon as she reached Sting.Sting's bangs covered his face "Uh-huh...How about this?" Sting pushed Lucy into a river."Hey!You know I'm not good with water!" Lucy complained as she got up of the river."Oh,is it?Then ask Your Jason to help you!"Sting is really pissed now.Even Lucy is shocked of his behavior,He should know that Jason and her is just close friends."Sting, I think you-" "I understand." Sting cut Lucy off and hurried away.

Lucy's POV

What's wrong with Sting?"Sting!"I shouted outside Hades cabin.I banged the door.several times until the door opened and revealed Nico. "Geez,couple fight?Isn't it suppose to be boy come and comfort girl?Now another way round?" Nico scratched his head."Can I talk to Sting privately please?"I pleaded.Nico nodded and went towards Percy.

~Inside Hades Cabin~

No one's POV

"What are you doing here?" Sting questioned me."Sting,I think there's some misunder-""I asked what are you doing here?!"Sting cut Lucy off."Stop acting so childish!Quit this attitude!"Lucy shouted at Sting."It was you that act so Lovey dovey with him!"Sting argued back."But clearly doesn't have anything going around us right?"Lucy screamed."You-You -You looked like his girlfriend!"Sting bellowed."What?!Sting,Seriously?Jason belongs to Piper!Yea,Piper the senior counselor from Aphrodite's cabin!" Lucy shouted obviously pissed off."Oh..sorry I guess." Sting mumbled."Seriously?Every time because of all these silly stuff,How childish are you?"Lucy said sarcastically."Look,I said I'm sorry already." Sting said.